How can I hit on an older woman?

It was less than a minute. I watched her the whole time and that's probably why I got too excited and shot my wad.
Already experienced that less than a minute lol
What did she say after you bust?

Well, many years ago when i fancied a particular older female, i simply said, ' i was wondering if you'd like to have sex?' She didn't hesitate in the slightest, she said 'sure.' And we did it!
She was, and possibly still is, Spanish.

Around a decade or so earlier, i asked my auntie the same thing. We ended up having a 9mth relationship. I was 17 and she was 36.

<mma4><{jackyeah}>

Im in the market for any girl 18-50 atm
Didn't you make a thread about a gas station skank that wanted your nuts but she didn't meet your standards? You're not really in the market for "any girl" in that case...

Didn't you make a thread about a gas station skank that wanted your nuts but she didn't meet your standards? You're not really in the market for "any girl" in that case...
Ok any wasn't the right word to use. I meant any age within that range so long as they look decent enough to get me up and not feel ashamed afterwards.

I'd love to bang a 50 and then a 40 to see how they compare

I've had chances to guarantee bang two different older women but I was a pussy at the time for some reason. I live with the shame every day of missed opportunities. It's time to make up for lost time

Back