How can it be denied that Die Hard is the greatest action movie ever made ?

Kung_Fury_Poster.png

Die Hard, T2, and Aliens are all the cream of the crop for action movies. And I think they all fit into their own Action sub-category, so no need to rank or compare them.

Predator is cool but I've always found it a bit overrated. I don't think it's in the class of the movies above.

Love First Blood, but I almost view Die Hard as sort of an upgrade to it.

Kung Fury was awesome, I'm looking forward to the second one. I hope they bring The Hoff back!

kung-fury-time-travel.jpg

Commando as #1...wtf... is it 1987 right now?

lol @ people saying Predator. Watched that movie for the first time a few years ago and it absolutely sucked. And I say that as a yuge Carl Weathers fan

Too many characters, the plot makes too much sense and nowhere near enough mustaches.

There is only one GOAT action film. When you to deny it's greatness you make me laugh. If Matrix was here, he'd laugh too,.

commando.jpg

The original Taken. The greatness of this movie and of Arnold himself can't be denied. Naming any action movie the greatest of all time without Arnold doesn't even makes sense.

lol @ people saying Predator. Watched that movie for the first time a few years ago and it absolutely sucked. And I say that as a yuge Carl Weathers fan

Awesome and now everyone in this thread knows your opinion on actions movies doesn't mean shit.

Because I believe Bruce Willis said he thought the second one was better?

If you don't call T1 a "horror" movie, I might pick T1.

Die Hard is one of the best for sure, certainly in my top 5

That

and this

4074027-dredd_01.jpg

about time someone mentioned this one. I was losing faith in you slugs.

Predator
Dredd
Commando
Rambo 2
then Die Hard (sorry but I can't give the number 1 spot to a guy that lost his wife to Kelso)

You like the 80's, we get it.

Has anyone checked out the action in FLESH HUNTER 7 tho?

Only makes sense if you don't consider Ghost Busters an action movie. Even then it's up for debate.

I would rate Predator, Total Recall and T2 above it. I'm a mark for Prime Arnold though, I admit it. Die Hard is an all time classic though, the second one was good but the 3rd one was a classic as well, almost but not quite as great as the first. The fourth one was garbage and I never saw the fifth, and have no plans to.

It's already superior to T2 based on the fact that it doesn't have Edward Furlong.

Back