How can take Dustin "Diamond" Poirier seriously if he was...

Again how is MJ a journyman? Jesus fucking christ you are a muppet.

because he never reaches the top. he's never a contender. he beat good fighters, but he beat them when they weren't at the top. do you even know what a journeyman is? a reliable worker WHO ISN'T OUTSTANDING.

tell me, how fuckin outstanding is Michael Johnson? not very.

that's REALITY. you want him to not be known as a journeyman? call him and start training him so he can actually beat CONTENDERS and not just LOSE to them.

his potential to "smoke anybody" means absolutely nothing if he doesn't smoke them.

yes, he's fast, and he's explosive. but that's basically it. he's not technically that great, he's wilted before in fights, and that's no knock on him, that's just the reality.

his losing streak is EXACTLY a true reflection of who he is. those losses weren't controversial or competitive. in all of 3 of those losses, he started the first 1-2 minutes off doing well and then after that everything went downhill.

so yeah, he MIGHT be able to smoke anybody, but we already he know he won't smoke everyone so what's the point of saying that? basically anyone in the UFC can "smoke anybody" but his chances of smoking top guys? slim to none, he just got done in by Darren Elkins, think about that for a minute.

He smoked Porier in 1 minute and 35 seconds. Had Gaethje in all kinds of trouble and rocked Elkins.

Also, Elkins is one of the scrappiest and most durable fighters on the roster. He’s also on a 6 fight win streak which includes some very impressive names. Think about that for a minute.

He smoked Porier in 1 minute and 35 seconds. Had Gaethje in all kinds of trouble and rocked Elkins.

Also, Elkins is one of the scrappiest and most durable fighters on the roster. He’s also on a 6 fight win streak which includes some very impressive names. Think about that for a minute.

yeah, think about WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID. he's a JOURNEYMAN.

do you know what that means? HE DOESN'T BEAT THE TOP GUYS. thanks for confirming this. those guys he "almost" beat but actually LOST to? TOP FIGHTERS.

Darren Elkins was tailor made for someone like Johnson to beat. he's tough, sure, but that's because HE HAS TO BE. because he's not good at striking. he has to endure beatings in order to win.

Johnson coming from a weight class up should've in "theory" been able to beat the breaks off of Elkins before he can get anything started. Johnson gassed and then looked like a fish out of water while Elkins choked him out.

TELL ME, how is THAT a top fighter? STOP thinking about who beat him, and think about HOW he lost those fights.

he's another one of those Erick Silva type fighters that everyone wants to look at like this guy is a top guy because of how he looks and his athleticism, but in reality he's not THAT good at fighting.

he has/had POTENTIAL but lots of people have that, it's the REALIZING IT that is the part that shows you that they're the real deal.

Last edited:
because he never reaches the top. he's never a contender. he beat good fighters, but he beat them when they weren't at the top. do you even know what a journeyman is? a reliable worker WHO ISN'T OUTSTANDING.

tell me, how fuckin outstanding is Michael Johnson? not very.

that's REALITY. you want him to not be known as a journeyman? call him and start training him so he can actually beat CONTENDERS and not just LOSE to them.

So top ten consistently isnt outstanding?

Stfu you are a complete tosser go play in traffic mouth breather I am done with you.

Real mature buddy. Do you blow your father with that mouth?

My father is dead and I never blew him as far as I know.

I basically called you a dimwitted person or village idiot if you will.

You dragged in sexual act and ones parents and you want to question my maturity level?

Cool beans Buddeh.

Got caught. Has looked really good since.
I try to think that... But the memories!!

Things happen in 2 years Doga.

You can evolve and develop new skills for example.
Indeed. Dustin had great performances since that defeat. But its less than 2 years ago... Something dont look right to me...

I am not buying into his rejuvenated hype at all. Dude is a vet who was KO'd by a rookie 145er (Conor McGregor). Beating a broken down former champion and a walking punching bag (who should be 0-3 in the UFC) doesn't impress me.

My reaction after the experienced in octagon Dustin suffer a KO to a rookie like Mcgregor in UFC was something like <{cruzshake}>
(with all respect to Mcgregors skills, but was an awful performance of Dustin)

So top ten consistently isnt outstanding?

Stfu you are a complete tosser go play in traffic mouth breather I am done with you.

it's not outstanding in the UFC. he's a JOURNEYMAN IN THE UFC.

do you not understand context you stupid fuckin cunt

it's not outstanding in the UFC. he's a JOURNEYMAN IN THE UFC.

do you not understand context you stupid fuckin cunt

I understand that calling MJ a Journyman is retarded and no amount of capslock will change that.

My father is dead and I never blew him as far as I know.

I basically called you a dimwitted person or village idiot if you will.

You dragged in sexual act and ones parents and you want to question my maturity level?

Cool beans Buddeh.

Now you're trying to take the high road?? Fuck you, go blow your zombie dad

Now you're trying to take the high road?? Fuck you, go blow your zombie dad

You sound mad. I called you stupid that is what you are.

You then responded by telling me to blow my Dad LOL

Dude you are just sad.

You sound mad. I called you stupid that is what you are.

You then responded by telling me to blow my Dad LOL

Dude you are just sad.

I don't need a recap. I was there jackass. You should get a shovel, dig up your dad, and blow him for old time sake.

I don't need a recap. I was there jackass. You should get a shovel, dig up your dad, and blow him for old time sake.

You are kinda obsessed about my dead Dad m8 LoL.

They say ignorance is bliss...... You proving that saying as quite incorrect as you are dumber then a pet rock and yet still so angry.

Need a hug?

You are kinda obsessed about my dead Dad m8 LoL.

They say ignorance is bliss...... You proving that saying as quite incorrect as you are dumber then a pet rock and yet still so angry.

Need a hug?

Go hug your dad

Back