How can USADA tell if someone is on TRT?

They can tell the difference between naturally produced test and artificial.

Science, bitch

What? I thought they just prayed over it? Much better than that science stuff, according to about half of 'mericans!

I think Jeff Novikzky sniffs them or something?!.....

No dr. is going to prescribe you 250mg per week...the highest they go is 150mg per week...if that.

No doctor who isn't a quack or open to bribery or a bit unscrupulous*

According to some BB'ers on forums who are on TRT manage to convince their doc to put them slightly above normal range.

No dr. is going to prescribe you 250mg per week...the highest they go is 150mg per week...if that.

200mg/wk is pretty common. I agree, that is too high for true trt, but lots of doctors are doing it.

200mg/wk is pretty common. I agree, that is too high for true trt, but lots of doctors are doing it.

REally...I read that 100-150mg is the normal dosage...cause 200mg per week is going to put them over normal levels...well over.

No doctor who isn't a quack or open to bribery or a bit unscrupulous*

According to some BB'ers on forums who are on TRT manage to convince their doc to put them slightly above normal range.

not sure why they just don't buy the stuff themselves and do whatever dose they want...

its very simple. they take one of the pictures at the weigh in, put it in a sherdog thread saying, "is this guy on roids" and then if most of the posts say yes, then they flag the fighter for PEDs

1527568583828.jpg

I don't know about those guys but I use my eyeometer.

If you are lean, ripped and your body changes very little or gets even better as you age, that's a pretty good sign. These guys that are 40+ and have better bodies now then they did at 25, that's a red flag.

If you are 40 and have never worked out in your life and started getting into shape. Sure, you can look better than 25. If you've been an athlete all of your life though and took things seriously, it's not normal to get even bigger, stronger and more lean.
You just described a certain Cuban.

Anyone with a fucked T:E ratio gets their sample sent for carbon isotope ratio testing. They may target others as well. Endogenous test is produced in the body from cholesterol, so the carbon-12 and 13 isotopes in the test should be in the same ratio as in the cholesterol and other hormones produced from it. If it isn't, it didn't come from you. Most synthetic test will have a different ratio due to how it's made.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2784500/

175 mg of test cypipnate/enanthate is roughly 120 mg of test. That should have your levels around 1200 a week, but it would take around 5/6 weeks to get to that level. That's not in the medium range, definitely in the upper range of normal.
Wtf? Lmao testosterone is testosterone .. 175 mg of test c/e is stil 175 mg of testosterone you fool lol test range on a blood panel is 300-850 ... 1200 is way out of range .. you clearly have no idea of what your rambling about

Wtf? Lmao testosterone is testosterone .. 175 mg of test c/e is stil 175 mg of testosterone you fool lol test range on a blood panel is 300-850 ... 1200 is way out of range .. you clearly have no idea of what your rambling about
Lol you idiot, 175 mg of testosterone cypionate or enanthate is not 175 mg of testosterone. 175 mg of test suspension or test no Ester is 175 mg of testosterone. The cypionate and enanthate Ester takes up about 30% of the weight, which would leave about 120 mg of actual testosterone being injected.

Urine samples get sent to lyoto machida, at which point he tastes a small amount of each. If any sample tastes odd, it comes back as pisitive.

What if they take 4 years off, pump up some TRT, and then come back?
If they are not actively taking testosterone then they are not on testosterone replacement therapy. TRT doses do not pump you up. It doesn’t work that way. As soon as they went off, even with solid pct, test levels would plummet back down to where they started.

Youre exactly right. Thats why Watson Cyp, etc. comes in 200mg/ml. 200 per week is probably used 80% of the time. Ive heard of 250, but never over, and RARELY under 200

Last edited:
Back