How can USADA tell if someone is on TRT?

All of that is still synthetic/exogenous and highly unlikely to be disguised to the trained eye.

What does it show? I'm on synthetic test I didn't know this. What's different? If you mean FSH etc. you can fake normality with hMG.

My doc gave me 175 mg a week. Levels are still medium on that dose.

Blood test is taken xactly between injecting

That dose should put you at a very high normal if not above what you can get natural...not sure why you're only medium on it. I find that strange.

All their blood levels would be within normal phyisiological range surely?

I guess TRT users before were on "TRT" AKA convincing the doctor to prescribe you 250 mg a week.

You can fake testicular function with hMG.
They can see if the testo is synthetic or not regardless of the levels in the blood.
Well this is wrong because Jones had bullshit skewed TE ratio and low low LH from what I remember and USADA didnt catch him even after a Carbon Isotope test. We all know he was using because why else would you pop for clomid and letrozole a year later.

USADA is not as advanced as you guys seem to believe. Im convinced using test suspension at moderate doses with no other compound and you can slide under their radar unless you get extremely unlucky with testing times

Agrred. Micro dosing with test S must be the way most are using now days.

Anyone with a fucked T:E ratio gets their sample sent for carbon isotope ratio testing. They may target others as well. Endogenous test is produced in the body from cholesterol, so the carbon-12 and 13 isotopes in the test should be in the same ratio as in the cholesterol and other hormones produced from it. If it isn't, it didn't come from you. Most synthetic test will have a different ratio due to how it's made.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2784500/
Does USASA only do CIR testing with sketchy T/E ratios ?

TRT doesn't bring you to normal hormonal levels, if that's all it did it would be a waste of $. TRT brings your test levels to like 3-5x the highest you can normally have, it's not as drastic as regular test users who probably go to 10x+ but it's still significantly over the normal range of humans.

Does USASA only do CIR testing with sketchy T/E ratios ?
More or less, but that's WADA as a whole, not just testing done under USADA. UCLA and SMRTL had about 16,500 urine samples in ADAMS 2016. 321 were given the isotope ratio test. This is similar to other WADA labs. look at tables 1 and 5:

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/resources/files/2016_anti-doping_testing_figures.pdf

Not every test is run on every sample. But the B samples are stored, so if info comes in that indicates something fishy is going on, they can go back later and run more tests.

Well this is wrong because Jones had bullshit skewed TE ratio and low low LH from what I remember and USADA didnt catch him even after a Carbon Isotope test. We all know he was using because why else would you pop for clomid and letrozole a year later.

USADA is not as advanced as you guys seem to believe. Im convinced using test suspension at moderate doses with no other compound and you can slide under their radar unless you get extremely unlucky with testing times

Irms is used mainly for detecting Exogenous testosterone

If someone has mega low urinary test levels it's pretty unlikely they are injecting testosterone

So what would the irms detect?

More or less, but that's WADA as a whole, not just testing done under USADA. UCLA and SMRTL had about 16,500 urine samples in ADAMS 2016. 321 were given the isotope ratio test. This is similar to other WADA labs. look at tables 1 and 5:

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/resources/files/2016_anti-doping_testing_figures.pdf

Not every test is run on every sample. But the B samples are stored, so if info comes in that indicates something fishy is going on, they can go back later and run more tests.
Worth noting that the bio passport has an impact there.

So they aren't just looking at if "sample a" has suspicious levels but if the relationship between samples a, b and c are suspicious

ufc gave cyborg a retroactive tue for it
they let her roid
after she failed a test they found a way to make her UNfail it
the poor ladys body doesnt produce testosterone on its own, after so many years of being clean

Wtf? Lmao testosterone is testosterone .. 175 mg of test c/e is stil 175 mg of testosterone you fool lol test range on a blood panel is 300-850 ... 1200 is way out of range .. you clearly have no idea of what your rambling about

Actually in some places..the range is 300-1200... depends

TRT doesn't bring you to normal hormonal levels, if that's all it did it would be a waste of $. TRT brings your test levels to like 3-5x the highest you can normally have, it's not as drastic as regular test users who probably go to 10x+ but it's still significantly over the normal range of humans.

And who told you that?

Trt is meant to get your levels to the normal range... it’s a medical treatment, aid to treat an illness so please explain how is waste of money? 200 mg should rise your levels up to 1200 ng/dL peaking... that is not 3 or 5 times...

And who told you that?

Trt is meant to get your levels to the normal range... it’s a medical treatment, aid to treat an illness so please explain how is waste of money? 200 mg should rise your levels up to 1200 ng/dL peaking... that is not 3 or 5 times...
I agree with what you are saying but there is still an advantage to be had when using sythetic test to bring your levels up to the high end of "normal"

A guy who is not using trt will only reach the high end for short periods of time and there's much more fluctuation.
Someone on trt can mantain that high end of normal far more frequently with less fluctuation, they are more anabolic, even smell like it.

No dr. is going to prescribe you 250mg per week...the highest they go is 150mg per week...if that.

Lol dude you go to the wrong doctors. My friend gets 400mgs a week. He also gets Deca. His father in law gets Anavar. In bodybuilding circles in my area this doctor is known as “Dr. Feel Good” and people wait up to 6 months for an appointment with him. His office is full of gym rats.

You are mistaken if you think all doctors use good medical practices.

TRT in theory is only supposed to get your levels to “normal” but in practice some doctors are greedy. You just have to find the right one.

I agree with what you are saying but there is still an advantage to be had when using sythetic test to bring your levels up to the high end of "normal"

A guy who is not using trt will only reach the high end for short periods of time and there's much more fluctuation.
Someone on trt can mantain that high end of normal far more frequently with less fluctuation, they are more anabolic, even smell like it.

Actually no...

When you’re in trt, the fluctuación is quite big... you peak to let’s sat 1200 then drop to 500... you have to constantly pin every 5 days tops, ideally every 3 days to keep stable levels... Normal human being don’t go from 1200 to 500... having a read of let’s say steady 800 ng/dL which’s is considered to be quite high isn’t going to make much difference vs 500 ng/dL which is a mid range level, if anything at all... doing a 250mg e7d of test e isn’t really going to make anything but slightly gaina. To obtenid real results you have to go at least to 500mg/w, and 500 should sky rocket your levels to at least 5000 ng/dl... trt should be around 200 e10d... test is test, exogenous test is not more anabolic than endogenous test... it’s exactly the same

Lol dude you go to the wrong doctors. My friend gets 400mgs a week. He also gets Deca. His father in law gets Anavar. In bodybuilding circles in my area this doctor is known as “Dr. Feel Good” and people wait up to 6 months for an appointment with him. His office is full of gym rats.

You are mistaken if you think all doctors use good medical practices.

TRT in theory is only supposed to get your levels to “normal” but in practice some doctors are greedy. You just have to find the right one.

First of all, 400mg per week is a steroid cycle...you go onto any bodybuilding forum and tell them that you're doing 400mg per week, and they will all tell you the same thing...I belong to like 3 of them....that my friend is a cycle...some guys on trt, do blasts and cruises...a blast is when they go up in dosage for an amount of time, then they go back down to their normal amount....but 400mg every week all the time isn't trt..that is a non stop blast....and that's fine...I have no problem with that...but don't call it trt, cause it isn't...that's double what the normal dosage is....that is a steroid cycle...or a blast...

At that point, why even go to the dr...that's crazy...just buy the stuff yourself and give whatever dosage you want...there are tons of great sites online you can choose from...

All their blood levels would be within normal phyisiological range surely?

I guess TRT users before were on "TRT" AKA convincing the doctor to prescribe you 250 mg a week.

You can fake testicular function with hMG.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Synthetic testosterone is very easy to catch with a blood test because of complicated science shit you couldn’t understand.

It’s also easy but expensive to catch with a piss test which is why ACs weren’t catching anybody directly. Instead they check Epitestosterone to testosterone ratios because your body should be producing similar amounts so the ratio should be 1:1 not 1:8 (if you were sticking synthetics into your body).

Not that anybody will read this because you dudes spout random clueless funny shit on the first page and then ignore the rest.

First of all, 400mg per week is a steroid cycle...you go onto any bodybuilding forum and tell them that you're doing 400mg per week, and they will all tell you the same thing...I belong to like 3 of them....that my friend is a cycle...some guys on trt, do blasts and cruises...a blast is when they go up in dosage for an amount of time, then they go back down to their normal amount....but 400mg every week all the time isn't trt..that is a non stop blast....and that's fine...I have no problem with that...but don't call it trt, cause it isn't...that's double what the normal dosage is....that is a steroid cycle...or a blast...

At that point, why even go to the dr...that's crazy...just buy the stuff yourself and give whatever dosage you want...there are tons of great sites online you can choose from...

I’m on 200mg enanta every ten days.

Actually no...

When you’re in trt, the fluctuación is quite big... you peak to let’s sat 1200 then drop to 500... you have to constantly pin every 5 days tops, ideally every 3 days to keep stable levels... Normal human being don’t go from 1200 to 500... having a read of let’s say steady 800 ng/dL which’s is considered to be quite high isn’t going to make much difference vs 500 ng/dL which is a mid range level, if anything at all... doing a 250mg e7d of test e isn’t really going to make anything but slightly gaina. To obtenid real results you have to go at least to 500mg/w, and 500 should sky rocket your levels to at least 5000 ng/dl... trt should be around 200 e10d... test is test, exogenous test is not more anabolic than endogenous test... it’s exactly the same

You’re giving the wrong numbers.

The numbers I get from a shot of 200mg over ten days range from 3500 (!) to 600-800 my/dl I’ve tested my levels extensively.

You don’t go from 1200 after a shot unless it was a ridiculously tiny amount.

BUT that said, a good medical TRT regime involves cream/gel which keeps you around 1000 every day without massive peaks. Also easier on the liver. VERY expensive relative to shot.

Nope. Daily Gel/cream keeps you stable at ‘proper’ levels.

Back