how can you be a GOAT when you lose in your prime twice to the same guy?

BALLERSTATUSMCG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the guys that beat you were better than you... regardless of how many wins or defenses you had

defending titles does not make you a GOAT.. the guy you lost to is better

therefore you're not greater than him

Except he’a not in his prime

Let it go dude

You think Aldo is in his prime? Lmfao

Any fighter that has been competing at the elite level for more than 10 years is past their prime... You can say that about any sport really.
Hell, running backs in the NFL retire by the age of 29 on average.

He isn't in his prime. His resume states he's such. Fight mileage is real. Ten years undefeated and most of that against top flight competition with hardcore training, injuries, etc. catch up to you...

Use your brain.

how is he not in his prime? because of usada? the guy fights exactly like he always does... he has improved his boxing and should be better than ever

You can't be this fucking stupid... lol.

yeah... its just an excuse for nuthuggers
I don't even like Aldo and though Edgar and Mendes beat him, but if you truly think the man is still fighting his best years youre just an absolutely imbecile.

Aldo not in his prime anymore apparently. I guess USADA is to blame for that or the fact he’s no longer fighting midget wrestlers with T-Rex arms

Exposed as a Ronda/Conor casual. You obviously never saw Aldo in his prime if you claim he fights the same now as before.

I don't even like Aldo and though Edgar and Mendes beat him, but if you truly think the man is still fighting his best years youre just an absolutely imbecile.

if he would have ko'd holloway people would be claiming that Aldo is GOAT and his improved boxing technique is amazing and he brought the kicks back like the WEC aldo..

but he didn't... he got beatdown again.. so income the excuses

if he would have ko'd holloway people would be claiming that Aldo is GOAT and his improved boxing technique is amazing and he brought the kicks back like the WEC aldo..

but he didn't... he got beatdown again.. so income the excuses
strawman-argument, no one said that only you said that.

Back