How Chinese tourists are taking over the world

Been to China and this is true. Fuck that stereotype about them having having the most refined culture. The whole Barbarian west vs the fancy orient is a hollyweird fap fest.

Any culture they had went out the window as Mao came along.

I honestly never heard of that. The Chinese get shamed for a ton of stuff, and are known to be heartless, and soulless people, generally speaking.

They are shameless people. That what will become of people when they go through a century of strife and warfare, then another 50-60 under Maoist regime.

I visited the US for a month in July of 2017. I did international fight week and had one of the very first flights out of Las Vegas to head east and continue my holiday, so myself and a host of others were lined up patiently at the airport waiting for them to open and begin processing everyone.

A large Chinese family arrived late and walked straight over the rope lines that show where to queue and pushed to the front. It was so fucking heartwarming when they got called out, loudly, and everyone else demanded that they be refused service until they go back to the end of the line. It worked, but the Chinese family didn't express any shame.

In Australia where I live the Chinese tourists do not understand the customs that we have (and are shared by Americans). They don't queue well, they have no understanding of personal space, they are pushy and can't walk down a fucking sidewalk without blocking it. I've seen on a few occasions people get the shits with it and just barge straight through them. They are rudeness personified.

Amusing way to look at it: They buy our debt and then come spend their own money in the U.S. as tourists. So we'll be paying back the debt with the tourist money. The circle of life.

A lot of them go to Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Yosemite

Worked at some of these places. Can confirm. Summer in the big national parks is a shit show these days. And a LOT of the tourists are from other countries, including China.

I would rather stand in line with members of ISIS than Chinese tourists. Just no clue how to que. Sad!

Amusing way to look at it: They buy our debt and then come spend their own money in the U.S. as tourists. So we'll be paying back the debt with the tourist money. The circle of life.

tenor.gif

have no issue w/ this, them 'pumping money' into Africa while likely raping it is more of a concern

they do mobb deep in crowds though, so you may have to Heisman a few off you in touristy spots which shouldn't be a problem unless you're a manlet

The outlet stores here have actual bus tours for Chinese tourists. They come here to buy luxury clothes at not so luxury prices.

Yeah.. No. We need to stop sending them all our wealth. It's been the worst.

I recently had visited Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia. We asked some of the establishments in these various countries who the worst tourists are. 6/6 people said the Chinese. The usual reasons why were that they are “rude” “dirty” “cheap” and “loud”. Visiting the grand palace I can say first hand that they are very rude and loud. They would literally cough in your face and not even gesture that you are even there.
They seems to act as though everyone else is invisible.

I got told i was loud in vietnam. A couple of people asked to take pictures with me, i think because im white. Stayed in Dalat. Nice place.

I thought the average Chinese citizen doesn't make that much money? Low wages etc.. Isn't that one of the main reasons why American companies use Chinese labor?

If they get paid less, how are they so rich

Most are poor as fuck. The top 1% is still 14 million people though

I recently had visited Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia. We asked some of the establishments in these various countries who the worst tourists are. 6/6 people said the Chinese. The usual reasons why were that they are “rude” “dirty” “cheap” and “loud”. Visiting the grand palace I can say first hand that they are very rude and loud. They would literally cough in your face and not even gesture that you are even there.
They seems to act as though everyone else is invisible.

I find this hilarious coming from an American.
Personally, the less I can understand what a tourist is saying, the more I seem to like them.

Chinese work everyday to get richer and stronger.
They would never pass a law if it effected their bottom dollar.

The u.s on the other hand struggle with political correctness and they will be in for a big awakening.

These Chinese have so much money they are building empty cities

Ever been to a grocery store with a ton of Chinese people?

You know those people that just, kinda stroll, down the middle of the aisle, park their cart... in the middle of the aisle, and then go two aisles over to get that random loaf of bread?

Yeah, they ALL do that.
That’s an act of war if I ever saw one

Random complaint..... and tourists don't tend to spend a ton of time in grocery stores making your comment all the more strange
Meant to add more but I've been fucking worried and shit about job interview scheduling but basically, Chinese tourists act like that wherever they go. It's in-fucking-furiating.

I thought the average Chinese citizen doesn't make that much money? Low wages etc.. Isn't that one of the main reasons why American companies use Chinese labor?

If they get paid less, how are they so rich
they have over a billion people, Chinese tourists to the West are probably their 1%ers, or 5%ers since apparently only 5% of them have passports.

I personally have seen Chinese tourists (or maybe recently arrived immigrants) spend a ton of money at malls

too bad chinese tourist have the worst manners

Back