How clean should octagon be?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
You have everyone walking inside the octagon with their dirty shoes on except fighters who are often kissing that floor with their face.

Are there any standards at all regulating those things ?

I'm guessing that cleanliness of the octagon isn't real high on a fighters priority list.

Bro, we've had POO smeared all over the cage floor.

Shoes is dirty-lite

Somewhere between "main st of Francisco" and "doctor's office" clean

star-wars-the-empire-strikes-back-yoda.jpg

Lol why????? Unless they're throwing buckets of staph or anthrax what the hell else are they supposed to do? Place UV lights in the cage between fights?

We should all pitch in and invent a mat that can be stuck over the existing canvas and split the profits.

These guys are out there to hurt another human... doubt some dirt on the bottom of their feet matter.

Hey, you could actually try contributing to the conversation instead of acting like some fedora tipper with a sweet katana collection.

Hygiene is a big issue.

Woaaahh, We have got the president of the Sherdog hygiene police over here.

200.gif

Idk but they should give refs those dog collar zappers and zap the shit out of dudes that grab the fence

You have everyone walking inside the octagon with their dirty shoes on except fighters who are often kissing that floor with their face.

You actually have a point. Do they wipe the floor before each fight?

I have a feeling the fighters aren't too fussy. Good lord, some of them will pop in mouthguards that came out without wiping them off or anything.

Woaaahh, We have got the president of the Sherdog hygiene police over here.

200.gif

Want to come over and play for a few hours? I have cold spaghetti-o’s and the black people version of Cinderella with Brandy. We could watch and and play with each others dick’s under a blanket. It’s not gay if you don’t make eye contact.

Attachments

• 8814FDDC-BBFD-41C6-9508-821B07BA0B13.jpeg
    8814FDDC-BBFD-41C6-9508-821B07BA0B13.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 790079C4-4733-4346-B108-AEA042012BEB.jpeg
    790079C4-4733-4346-B108-AEA042012BEB.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 13
I know the fighters have to do blood tests so theres no AIDS and shit

Want to come over and play for a few hours? I have cold spaghetti-o’s and the black people version of Cinderella with Brandy. We could watch and and play with each others dick’s under a blanket. It’s not gay if you don’t make eye contact.

source.gif

Sounds like a date. No bending of the spoons though

Back