Social How come many Hollywood kids turns into a bisexual or pansexual ?

These are privileged individuals that want to have something to make them distinct and they also want something of a victim mentality. The current trend for the past few years has been the more of a victim you are the more validity you have. No one brags about their success and advantage anymore now it's a matter of who has it the hardest. it's like the scene in the movie "PC university" where they are all in line and arguing about who should be allowed in first with the womanists fighting with the black students, who fight with the lesbians and so on.
Claiming to be bisexual/pansexual is a double win for them, they get to instantly be a victim and they have something "unique about them" also face it guys get turned on by chicks that'll do 3 ways.
Time to bring back the world of the "eat/keep what you kill" then and conduct some culling.

I like my chances in claiming Will Smith's son's bank account then.

i don't know Jeff, but typically your kids are far more likely to smoke if you do.

Note to hollywierd parents. Stop sucking dick.

Time to bring back the world of the "eat/keep what you kill" then and conduct some culling.

I like my chances in claiming Will Smith's son's bank account then.
Fuck Hancock's kid, if we are doing that, I'm heading straight to the Kardashian/Jenner house. Get me that billion dollar payday bumping off Kendall and Kylie alone.

Fuck Hancock's kid, if we are doing that, I'm heading straight to the Kardashian/Jenner house. Get me that billion dollar payday bumping off Kendall and Kylie alone.
Shall we "sail" west then and go "fishing"? (South for me but still, I'm going for Viking imagery here play ball)

29bzez5.jpg

Shall we "sail" west then and go "fishing"? (South for me but still, I'm going for Viking imagery here play ball)

29bzez5.jpg
that would be west for me. and hell yeah, I'm game. I think I still have some of the hats from the Warrior dashes we could wear along the way.
images

and yes, she could be my shield maiden

that would be west for me. and hell yeah, I'm game. I think I still have some of the hats from the Warrior dashes we could wear along the way.
images

and yes, she could be my shield maiden
Screw the hats... I'm going in like Rollo pre-marriage. Shirtless, massive battle ax, lots of screaming.

In general use it includes attraction to other people who do not categorize themselves into male or female gender as well. For instance, it would include being attracted to transgender people.

Everybody is either male or female and that includes transgender people.

29bzez5.jpg
Grego

how come you never helpd a brother out when I asked you for the Arizona Cardinals preseason schedule so I could see how Rosen is doing. you never answered man.

Grego

how come you never helpd a brother out when I asked you for the Arizona Cardinals preseason schedule so I could see how Rosen is doing. you never answered man.
Well, preseason hasn't started soo... HELL, training camp hasn't started. And I am fully of the opinion Rosen sucks mostly cause I am a fan of a Pac-12 team that wasn't the Cal Bears.

So being bisexual is being attracted to people who believe you either have a dick or you dont?
some pansexual are saying bisexuals are anti trans, so
Sounds like you are bisexual.

I’m being serious about that, I’m sure there are people who are 100% straight.
I had never had any sexual attraction to a man or any curiosity. I would like to think i am 100% straight. But I have been told you cant be 100% by more than one person in real life. I think its some bullshit gay people made up saying no one is 100% straight.

Bisexuality is often linked to hyper sexuality. Females sexualized to early develop hyper sexuality as a defense mechanism. Its hardly surprising that in a place that is going to sexualize girls at a very young age that they would start identifying as bisexual through their sexual prime. Some cultures have actually used this tenendy in female sexual response to produce hyper sexualized pleasure girls for use by the military.

some pansexual are saying bisexuals are anti trans, so

I had never had any sexual attraction to a man or any curiosity. I would like to think i am 100% straight. But I have been told you cant be 100% by more than one person in real life. I think its some bullshit gay people made up saying no one is 100% straight.
The vast majority of men are completely straight, female homosexuality and bisexuality are a bit more common. But the actual proportion of the population with irregular sexual proclivities combined is under 3% from the best research we have on the subject.

How many is many?
How many Hollywood kids are there and how many are gay?

You don't know and... you don't know.
? + ? = so many

This was my exact thought too. He has no idea what he's saying, but he's saying it anyway. There's nothing to really back it up. I guess you could guess, in general, that gays are overrepresented in the arts?

It doesn't even seem like pansexuality is common in Hollywood. Im sure I could name over a hundred tv and movie stars, probably a lot more. The vast majority seem to be married or at least outwardly heterosexual. I can only name a dozen or so openly gay actors and musicians out of the hundreds out there.

People really are losing their minds lately. They don't seem to be capable of just living their life and letting other people live theirs. They take the smallest most inconsequential things and blow them up. It's the old, "Why are they shoving it in our face?!" argument even when nothing is being shoved in their face.

Imagine getting mad every time a straight person said they were in a heterosexual relationship, held hands, kissed or hugged in public, etc. and then said they were shoving their sexuality in your face. It's just such an absurd and pathetic complaint.

Because they are your betters and who are you question them

Well, preseason hasn't started soo... HELL, training camp hasn't started. And I am fully of the opinion Rosen sucks mostly cause I am a fan of a Pac-12 team that wasn't the Cal Bears.
Grego do you bet on NFL games?

This was my exact thought too. He has no idea what he's saying, but he's saying it anyway. There's nothing to really back it up. I guess you could guess, in general, that gays are overrepresented in the arts?

It doesn't even seem like pansexuality is common in Hollywood. Im sure I could name over a hundred tv and movie stars, probably a lot more. The vast majority seem to be married or at least outwardly heterosexual. I can only name a dozen or so openly gay actors and musicians out of the hundreds out there.

People really are losing their minds lately. They don't seem to be capable of just living their life and letting other people live theirs. They take the smallest most inconsequential things and blow them up. It's the old, "Why are they shoving it in our face?!" argument even when nothing is being shoved in their face.

Imagine getting mad every time a straight person said they were in a heterosexual relationship, held hands, kissed or hugged in public, etc. and then said they were shoving their sexuality in your face. It's just such an absurd and pathetic complaint.
I don't care about homosexuality, but that isn't because of a live and let live philosophical position on it. But this is a good example of the core problem with the modern left. It is progressiveness without thought. Have you ever actually stopped to think about why society created a punitive structure for homosexuality? Have you considered the social and even the individual implications of the behavior? Because this post suggests that you simply don't care.

Back