Social How come many Hollywood kids turns into a bisexual or pansexual ?

Because they are mind controlled sex slaves who's personalities have been shattered.

demonic activity more concentrated in Hollywood

not surprising

Almost as stupid a question as: "How come so many Republican politicians are gay or have gay Children?".

Dick Cheney gay daughter.

pbox.php

Republicans:

Jon Hinson

Troy King

Roy Ashburn

Richard Curtis

Ed Schrock

Jim Kolbe This guy became the first gay politican have a GOP address.

Jim West

Paul Babeau

Robert Bauman

Mark Foley

I could go on an on and on so why? That being said media turns the camera on the Hollywood children who come out as gay no one talks about all the other kids of Hollywood unless there are drugs involved.

I once had sex with a pan.

Now I know why.

One day our ancestors will look back on this madness and wonder why any of us gave a shit.

Sadly I think that if you make it big as a young star on TV or music you are probably being or will be molested along the way. I really think this is true.

It'a a stupid "trend" (lol) where they try to get special attention by claiming to be of some wack ass sexual orientation or made-up gender. That's why these kids were being called 'trans-trenders' for a while now.

GabrielleUnionZion-MiamiPride-2019-04-09_23-43-20_343575.jpg

Little 10yr old Zion coming out as gay at a pride festival while being encouraged by pansexual stepmother. Just a normal day in the United States of Babylon.

<{clintugh}>

Sexuality is a scale. Imagine 1=completely homosexual and 10=completely heterosexual and 5=truly bisexual.

Most individuals are not a 1 or 10 but somewhere in between. Men are more likely to be 7-10 or 1-3. Women are more likely to be 2-8. Just biology.

But homosexuality is abnormal sexual behaviour, so anybody who’s attracted by same sex is dysfunctional.

The spike in homosexual behaviour we see in today’s society is mostly cause it’s a trendy thing to do

Why is polygyny found so much among human populations but polyandry is concentrated within a few small societies?

Figure it out, homie.
Musa-Mseleku-Opens-Up-About-The-Taking-Fifth-Wife-Reports.png

But homosexuality is abnormal sexual behaviour, so anybody who’s attracted by same sex is dysfunctional.

The spike in homosexual behaviour we see in today’s society is mostly cause it’s a trendy thing to do

Or maybe because these people were slandered, systematically oppressed and killed when people knew they were gay until very recently. This still happens among the most religious cultures on Earth......

Back