How come nobody is talking about Florence?

Meh. News always make it sound like the end of the world. Probably just be a drizzle by the time it reaches land.

I live in Charleston, very glad it is going slightly more North than originally thought. Sorry to you NC guys. Regardless, I still have to work, due to my job, regardless of how bad it gets. I really do hope it weakens, don't want to see Wilmington blown off the map.

Hurricanes are terrifying. Glad none of that shit makes it far inland.

Would

ProgressivesFlo.jpg

stephanie-courtney-900x600.jpg

This is moving slow - not good

More time to stick around and do damage

Between the yankees/tourists, opioid addicts and illegal crews, it was bound to happen anyways. :p

To your first point about yankees/ tourist ............damn has it gotten bad. I've been hitting the Outer banks up since I was a kid , going on 40 years now , and Jesus has the demographic in the summer time shifted there in the last 10 years or so. I bet 80% of the plates i saw this year where either New York / New Jersey or Pennsylvania.

I guess its the first nice beach you hit going from North to South.

I live in Charleston, very glad it is going slightly more North than originally thought. Sorry to you NC guys. Regardless, I still have to work, due to my job, regardless of how bad it gets. I really do hope it weakens, don't want to see Wilmington blown off the map.

How close to IOP / SI do you live? Or are you in downtown Chas, because that's about to become a bathtub.

How close to IOP / SI do you live? Or are you in downtown Chas, because that's about to become a bathtub.
Nah, I live in the burbs northwest about 40 min. Still, the surrounding area is about to become a bathtub. I might be trapped in my house for a few days without power. Worse comes to worse, I have kayaks hehe. This is going to suck badly though. Damn thing changing direction now. I almost want to leave. We will see, my ass is heading directly southwest, likely to Atlanta(which is still supposed to get bad rainfall and some wind) if this gets worse.

I think her personality (or, at least what we see on TV) goes a long way.
ad5bad93f110d5673499bb8e6fcbfb61

No man. I just got back from googling pics of her and you picked literally the worst one to post. When she just had a baby and was apparently just working out. Most chicks aren't gonna look decent in that scenario. She's not bad looking at all in every other pic I saw of her.

No man. I just got back from googling pics of her and you picked literally the worst one to post. When she just had a baby and was apparently just working out. Most chicks aren't gonna look decent in that scenario. She's not bad looking at all in every other pic I saw of her.
That’s because all the pics you’re masturbating to are those in which she’s heavily photoshopped, and rocking tons of makeup.

Without makeup, she could be Carrot Top’s stunt double!

Back