How come nobody is talking about Florence?

When I was at work today, I had to google "Wrightsville Beach".

Front page of google just shows red, and a badly drawn cock and balls of death.

Stay safe American friends, I worry about you guys.

XyoMLwb.png

Sorry guys. Florence and that cyclone are fucking up my prediction. I'm getting Issac a day ahead of you guys so I'll possibly be offline for a couple days.

But check out Florence! Look at that bitch eyeballing Florida. She can't take her eyes away. She's trying so hard to turn back down.

As usual someone's gonna get fucked over because Florida sucks, just not well enough.

I was worried about Olivia. Still am a bit since the movement was a bit erratic. The thing is still a bit far, but it's been raining kinda a lot here.

Going to a storm party tomorrow in Issac w/ a couple who's family is in SC for Florence. This world. Classic. <NoneOfMy>

It's been downgraded to a 2, which is great news. Projections have it stalling alone the coast though like Harvey.
a98448718a7b2046df936f93a958cdf1.jpg

It's been downgraded to a 2, which is great news. Projections have it stalling alone the coast though like Harvey.
a98448718a7b2046df936f93a958cdf1.jpg

It's a misleading downgrade

At 110 Miles per hour it's a cat 2 when at only 115 it's a cat 3

semantics

Heading to the beach right now. Issac is gorgeous so far; bluebird skies w/ brisk winds. Gonna take it in while it lasts.

It's a misleading downgrade

At 110 Miles per hour it's a cat 2 when at only 115 it's a cat 3

semantics

Not to mention most of the loss of life and a significant portion of damages is a result of flooding from storm surge and rainfall. Both the projected storm surge and rainfall are still projected to be devastating.

Just back. Front half of Issac was awesome. STorm was strong enough to suck all the clouds out off the northern sky and start pulling them south early leaving everything nice and blue in the North. Now, backside storm hitting, along w/ stronger winds and rain. Grey everywhere. Great sleeping weather. For the kids. <{ohyeah}>

Looks like whatever remains of it will hit The Maritimes Tuesday.

Ended up being a very light flo here in Raleigh. Basically just a rainy day

We got 24+" of rain. Rain water receded pretty quick last night. A lot of roads are impassable and will be for a while.

Back