How cool would it be if Galactus and Silver Surfer showed up at Avengers 4 and beat up on Thanos?

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Silver surfer has always been one of my favorite Marvel characters and I know if Galactus ever felt thrreaten by someone he would come to his master and save him. Thanos and Galactus have fought before. Galactus aint one to triffle or metal with. You mess with Galactus you are messing with a cosmic being the likes that only the beyonders, living tribunal, Eternity and The phoenix can take on.

We all The avengers need all the help they can mustard in Avengers 4 and I think Using galactus and silver surfer to take on Thanos is perfect. These are 2 OP characters who have the powers and magic to put up a good fight against Thanos.

What makes you think Galactus would want to help the Avengers? I could see the Silver Surfer teaming up with them since they helped him out.

Isn't Galactus about eating life and pooping out new life? Maybe he'd object to half his food supply suddenly being wiped out?

Not cool at all. Avengers should not be robbed thr pleasure of payback.

Why doesn't ol what's it's face come back?

You know:
AnyAdmiredGuineafowl-small.gif

That would be interesting. Can’t wait to see where this goes.

yea, then Deathstroke, Darkseid and Red Skull come in and ruin the party.
mmuuuaaaahhhhh!

Didn't Galactus and the other cosmic entities try to go against Thanos w/ the Gauntlet in the comics?

Thanos wiped them out in seconds.

I'm fairly positive it would be the coolest thing in all of history. Fuck Penicillin and fireworks and applying oil to beautiful women.

#penischillin

Silver Surfer is my favorite Marvel character. I would love to see him make an appearance.

It would be stupid and wouldn’t make sense in context of everything that’s happnesed before

It wouldn't make much sense in the context of the current Marvel universe. Basically it'd be Deus ex Machina.

Also, Thanos in the comic was able to hold of multiple Galactus-level beings simultaneously while wielding the gauntlet.

That would be a mindless garbage stunt that only DC would pull

Back