How crazy stacked is 225 Chicago?

Why the fuck is CM Punk on the main card. Does anyone give a shit about him anymore after he got embarrassed last fight?

Wow, the definition / meaning of "stacked" cards has changed so much over the years.

This is nowhere near a stacked card in my book.

ITT: People complaining about imaginary bout order on a card that hasn’t been finalized.

Main Card (PPV)
Robert Whittaker(c) vs Yoel Romero ll
Rafael dos Anjos vs Colby Covington (Interim Title)
Holly Holm vs Megan Anderson
Allistair Overeem vs Curtis Blaydes
CM Punk vs Mike Jackson

Preliminary Card (FOX Sports 1)
Joseph Benavidez vs Sergio Pettis
Claudia Gadelha vs Carla Esparza
Andrei Arlovski vs Tai Tuivasa
Rashad Evans vs Anthony Smith

Preliminary Card (Fight Pass)
Ricardo Lamas vs Mirsad Bektic
Clay Guida vs Bobby Green
Rashad Coulter vs Allen Crowder
Mike Santiago vs Dan Ige

Damn. Hopefully gonna be in the arena. This honestly Is one of the greatest fight cards of all time. Should be a special night
I gots:
Knucky B
King Chaos
Holm
Reem
Whacko Jacko

Joe B
Claudia
Tai
Smith

Bektic
Green
no idea who last guys are

This card seems like a great card to bet on too. CoCo seems like a lock as RDA really struggles with wrestlers, especially one that will certainly over power him and be much larger than Clay. Tai vs Arlovski seems like a lock too, as Andrei has a glass chin and Tai can fuckin' bang son, and dat chin seems like it is legendary - definitely a tailor made match up to grow a new star. Joe B and Claudia also have tailor made match ups and don't lose to people that aren't champions or elite contenders, especially considering Esparza sucks at striking and Claudia is good everywhere.

And obviously, Wacko Jacko is the biggest lock on the card, as CM Punk is rumored to never train and Jacko is a Golden Gloves boxer and a real legitimate athlete.

not Kate Upton stacked but good card

Dear Mike Jackson,

If you get Punk in the full mount, please don’t go for a submission. Ground and pound demonstration please.

It's either gonna be really awesome or really embarrassing.

This is a UFC house party type card. They all should be of this caliber.

Why is Arlovski vs Tai Tuivasa on the preliminary card, that's gonna be a war
If Anderson wins, she's going to be fighting for the title next = main card.
If Blaydes wins, he's probably one fight away from the title = main card.
CM Punk is putting butts in seats = main card.

Arlovski will probably never fight for the title again and his opponent is many fights away from title contention.

Someone say “Stacked”? This is the only thing that’s stacked bruh
2d7276d8f67f32a4a1606ae95fa013e9.gif

it isn't stacked.

I was gonna say, I feel like this should be pretty standard for $65. And in my opinion, it still only reaches the “must stream live” echelon, and doesn’t even break into “must buy” territory.

Looks good for now. I'll see how it looks 2 days before the event. Just by looking at the card its probably gonna end up CM Punk vs Clay Guida as the main event after all the pull outs.

That's how I felt about 223... you never really know what the card REALLY is until fight week. ;)

Cm punk on the main card makes me want to boycott

Damn shame they have an amateur fight on the main card. What a joke

Damn
You just jinxed the whole fucking card
Apparently so. Shouldn’t even be in a professional organization and here he is on a main card again.

Awesome card.

I really hope they find some way to get the Llamas/Bektic fight off of fight pass and into the "me being able to easily watch it" sweetspot.
This. The guida green fight too. I'd rather watch those two instead of rashad, punk and pettis.
Awesome card anyway

Back