How Darren Till can beat Stephen Thompson (Video)

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

TL;DR

~ Wonderboy is better at range with kicks
~ Till needs to pressure him against the cage and use size + boxing

Aren´t Till and Wonderhype the same size???

Not happenin'.

Till gets the win by UD, and then bullys Usman to get a title shot against the winner of (Dos anjos vs Covington) vs Woodley

Till gets the win by UD, and then bullys Usman to get a title shot against the winner of (Dos anjos vs Covington) vs Woodley
Wow. You're reachin'.

Wonderboy is no mystery to this armchair couch/fighter Matt Brown & TWood exposed him he don't like getting punched in the face hard. My couch cornering advice to Till crush his space take away his karate school/kickbox fighting he becomes very average. Be more athletic always be on him with 2,3's never just one's never time to counter just defend. And he has a definite tell when he's about to launch a spin attack he dips his shoulder to spin the spin side and drops his hands for balance...

Last edited:
I'm excited for this fight I think Wonderboy is very highly overrated a good karate fighter and very average mma fighter he looks really good against slow plod footed fighters and shines less against more athletic fighters Whittaker being the exception who didn't have a proper fight game on when facing WB and made Wonderbread look better than he is.

Either this fight makes me look genius or complete idiot but hearing how Till talks about WB I think he sees the same things I see when I watch a WB a guy who relies on his rhythm to pace you, point you, IQ you, and catch you. Take away his rhythm all that other sh!t falls he then fights survival right where I would want him...

Till 4 the Kill WAR!!!!

Thanks for posting. I've never noticed how Till drops his lead hand to throw every power shot, and then keeps it low afterward. lol. Do you seriously think that will fly against a counterstriker like Stephen Thompson? Hoodlums in Liverpool will have plenty to riot about after Stephen puts their boy to sleep.

Finally a real test for Till.......If he puts the pressure i think he got this..

I'm excited for this fight I think Wonderboy is very highly overrated a good karate fighter and very average mma fighter he looks really good against slow plod footed fighters and shines less against more athletic fighters

Like Rory? It never ceases to amaze me how easily people fall for UFC manufactured hype. I'm not saying Till is a bad fighter. Hell, he could win the fight. But he needs to do more than beat an over-the-hill Cowboy to generate this much hysteria.

Oh, and Stephen by KO mid 3rd, unless Till insists on keeping that lead hand low while striking. Then he'll never make it out of the 2nd.

Till winning will be amazing for UFC and fans. A new contender and a good one!

Like Rory? It never ceases to amaze me how easily people fall for UFC manufactured hype. I'm not saying Till is a bad fighter. Hell, he could win the fight. But he needs to do more than beat an over-the-hill Cowboy to generate this much hysteria.

Oh, and Stephen by KO mid 3rd, unless Till insists on keeping that lead hand low while striking. Then he'll never make it out of the 2nd.

Stop talking nonsense if Cowboy is over the hill @35 what that make WB @35..? Granted Cowboy has more work in same over the hill Cowboy that took out the younger Yancy Medeiros just months later in the 1st.

I don't follow UFC hype machine I follow the fighter his fights, wordz, and style, I don't need UFC hype machine to tell me who to like I got my own thing if they align so be it...

I'm excited for this fight I think Wonderboy is very highly overrated a good karate fighter and very average mma fighter he looks really good against slow plod footed fighters and shines less against more athletic fighters Whittaker being the exception who didn't have a proper fight game on when facing WB and made Wonderbread look better than he is.

Either this fight makes me look genius or complete idiot but hearing how Till talks about WB I think he sees the same things I see when I watch a WB a guy who relies on his rhythm to pace you, point you, IQ you, and catch you. Take away his rhythm all that other sh!t falls he then fights survival right where I would want him...

Till 4 the Kill WAR!!!!
How is he overrated? He has a fantastic resume and arguably beat Woodley both times.

It's gonna look like Wonderboy vs Masvidal. Lots of chasing on Till's part while getting picked apart.
UnpleasantWhimsicalGalapagosdove-max-1mb.gif

ufc-217-stephen-thompson-chest-kick-knockdown.gif

How is he overrated? He has a fantastic resume and arguably beat Woodley both times.

You truly believed with all you have that he arguably beat Woodley both times Mr Dynamic kick & spin action Jackson fighting which I saw none of but did see this ↓↓↓

Stop talking nonsense if Cowboy is over the hill @35 what that make WB @35..? Granted Cowboy has more work in same over the hill Cowboy that took out the younger Yancy Medeiros just months later in the 1st.

I don't follow UFC hype machine I follow the fighter his fights, wordz, and style, I don't need UFC hype machine to tell me who to like I got my own thing if they align so be it...

If you say so lol. As for cowboy, I’ll repeat what Indiana Jones said. It’s not the years, it’s the mileage.

If you say so lol. As for cowboy, I’ll repeat what Indiana Jones said. It’s not the years, it’s the mileage.

Till has actually more pro fights than WB with a lot less milage, WB the better resume of fighters but youth and athleticism is a great equalizer...

You truly believed with all you have that he arguably beat Woodley both times Mr Dynamic kick & spin action Jackson fighting which I saw none of but did see this ↓↓↓

Thats was about a combined 2 minutes between both fights.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back