How Derrick Lewis met his wife

Sad...I know it's a funny story, but its sad that a man like Black Beast, felt ashamed to be "really black".

Nobody wants to be "really white" either tbf :)

Cliffs:
  • Introduced by cousin
  • Told the woman [via phone] that he's really really black (dark) and that she should look at his myspace picture before she agrees to meet him
  • Shows up at her house the next day even though she didn't tell him where she lives

I like D.Lewis , nice guy

If I was black, I'd rather be a dark chocolate brother than some light skinned guy like Steph Curry.
3DWs0vvBBbjFIkU23KIU8vtHvNoEqn_rh4o-afoMWjIffK2OvVtxIEG8Za1FGSY58nA0aw9pR_49nuuBYHvTCfUQejBvBc1jS6neJUX7LHisW-7EWPbdYljeoEN9gfTOguscbJeV9Q_awWvtniaX9CY=w244-h200-nc

Easy...Light Skinned blacks are deemed "better" and more beautiful.

Same can be said in many Latin-American countries....Being Whiter, automatically brings you privilege....You get a sense of importance and a sense of beauty.
Is the same in the whole world

Did he also mention how he met a treadmill?

He didn't?

Oh, okay...

Cliffs:
  • Introduced by cousin
  • Told the woman [via phone] that he's really really black (dark) and that she should look at his myspace picture before she agrees to meet him
  • Shows up at her house the next day even though she didn't tell him where she lives

Lies he clearly met her at a strip club

Sad...I know it's a funny story, but its sad that a man like Black Beast, felt ashamed to be "really black".

You people might not know how that feels....but millions of African-Americans in the USA feel like that......They even feel like that when talking to a Black women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad he got a wife and I hope he feels more comfortable about who he is.

You made this thread very interesting. I guess it's the same for everyone. Very white people also worry about their color, blue veins appearing below the skin, etc. And they can't do anything about that too. They do not get a sun tan, they just get red and weirder. Koreans have eye surgery to become less Asian.

You people might not know how that feels....but millions of African-Americans in the USA feel like that......They even feel like that when talking to a Black women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You realize every race has insecurities right? Like a lot of Caucasian people hate being so white/pale and even pay money to darken skin in a tanning bed.

It's sad, not just for black people even though people like to see them as the only victims when it comes to everything.

You realize every race has insecurities right? Like a lot of people hate being so white/pale and even pay money to darken skin in a tanning bed.
Yes I realize this.......but the skin color issue seems to be more of a black issue in America compared to some white/pale person in America.

You realize every race has insecurities right? Like a lot of Caucasian people hate being so white/pale and even pay money to darken skin in a tanning bed.

It's sad, not just for black people even though people like to see them as the only victims when it comes to everything.

Yeah it's not some huge revelation that people are retarded.

You made this thread very interesting. I guess it's the same for everyone. Very white people also worry about their color, blue veins appearing below the skin, etc. And they can't do anything about that too. They do not get a sun tan, they just get red and weirder. Koreans have eye surgery to become less Asian.

Yeah everybody has insecurities...I think in America, blacks have skin color insecurities more than whites.

Blue veins are awesome, if you are shredded.

My name is Tyrone and I'm gonna fuck your bitch LONG DICK STYLE

Damn she's cute and i didn't watch the video but she's prolly less annoying than ronda too. Idk if yall ever seen kevin randlemans wife but she's a mess and that's wat i assumed lewis's wife was like after hearing him talk bout ronda. She's way hotter than ronda.

Even the fairest of people can sun tan.

Easy...Light Skinned blacks are deemed "better" and more beautiful.

Same can be said in many Latin-American countries....Being Whiter, automatically brings you privilege....You get a sense of importance and a sense of beauty.
Even black americans are white supremacists

You’re kind of a little bitch

Back