How Derrick Lewis met his wife

Easy...Light Skinned blacks are deemed "better" and more beautiful.

Same can be said in many Latin-American countries....Being Whiter, automatically brings you privilege....You get a sense of importance and a sense of beauty.
It’s all over the world, bro, including Africa.

Sad...I know it's a funny story, but its sad that a man like Black Beast, felt ashamed to be "really black".

You people might not know how that feels....but millions of African-Americans in the USA feel like that......They even feel like that when talking to a Black women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad he got a wife and I hope he feels more comfortable about who he is.

It also goes the other way around for blacks. My fiancee is lighter than the rest of her family and gets shat on by them for it. People in general are pathetic.

Even black americans are white supremacists
Funnily enough there is some truth to this. Black parents prefer their lighter complexioned children to the darker ones. 9/10 a black male or female would prefer a lighter partner than dark.

Since we're talking about discrimination, I get a lot of shit for being so big, strong and athletic, all the time. Sad.

Easy...Light Skinned blacks are deemed "better" and more beautiful.

Same can be said in many Latin-American countries....Being Whiter, automatically brings you privilege....You get a sense of importance and a sense of beauty.

What a load of shit..

Have you ever seen dark skinned girls walk around? Guys are all over them. It has nothing to do with anyone's skin tone.. If you're ugly, you're ugly - if you're attractive, you're attractive.

What a load of shit..

Have you ever seen dark skinned girls walk around? Guys are all over them. It has nothing to do with anyone's skin tone.. If you're ugly, you're ugly - if you're attractive, you're attractive.

I agree but you're looking at it from a rational person's perspective. The average moron is influenced by their immediate environment, media, culture, etc.

9f588a543ecff965a57f251eeb37fdd6.jpg

b96c82888d869af685dded33ff15ab60--girly-things-random-things.jpg

Black people can get sunburn as well.

Black people can get sunburn as well.

Right people with pale skin can tan, but at what cost? Look at countries like Australia that have huge problems with skin cancer due to European settlers not having evolved for the climate.

I'm not black, so I can't relate... But it sounds weird and uncomfortable. If you're black, how can you be "too black"?

Well... considering that the whole bullshit ideology of racism is based on how much melanin a person happens to have in his or her skin, it's not that hard to see the twisted logic of it all.

Yes I realize this.......but the skin color issue seems to be more of a black issue in America compared to some white/pale person in America.

You mean people whine and bitch about it more.

I'm very fair-skinned and while I don't personally have a problem with it, I have been taught from a very young age that it's an unforgivable sin.

I get shit on all the time for being a red-head too. If you say something racist towards black people you'd better get ready to be either sued or shot. But you can say whatever the hell you want about gingers and nobody cares, they laugh. It's open season on white people, especially if you have excessive european features.

You will get shamed for saying something about dark colored skin. You will get shamed if you make a joke about gays. You will even get shamed and attacked if you dare to say that some fat fuck should lose weight. But if you call me a pasty ass-cracker soulless ginger? HAHAHAHA funny as fuck!

On top of all that I get to hear about how I have it so great and I'm so priviledged.

You mean people whine and bitch about it more.

I'm very fair-skinned and while I don't personally have a problem with it, I have been taught from a very young age that it's an unforgivable sin.

I get shit on all the time for being a red-head too. If you say something racist towards black people you'd better get ready to be either sued or shot. But you can say whatever the hell you want about gingers and nobody cares, they laugh. It's open season on white people, especially if you have excessive european features.

On top of all that, after people laugh and ridicule me, I get to hear about how I have it so great and I'm so priviledged.

Check ur privilege fam.

Sad...I know it's a funny story, but its sad that a man like Black Beast, felt ashamed to be "really black".

You people might not know how that feels....but millions of African-Americans in the USA feel like that......They even feel like that when talking to a Black women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aesthetic is everything apparently.

Dude he is embarassed of his wife bringing up the story.....He knows its a fucked up way to think.

Yes, Im sure he was discriminated against.......It's gotta hurt.....I feel bad for him.

stop victimizing him. many sisters like light skin dudes. nothing to do with discrimination.

aint messin around bro but what yr saying makes me wonder precisely how black you are. weird how fucked up people are about this stuff. i knew a chick at work and she was originally from jamaica, her family would give her shit for not being black enough anymore when she went back to visit them and she in turn started stressing out about getting darker while there

i heard the hodgetwins say they get this other kind of discrimination, people trying to say they arent black enough

wonder if paddy holohan gives conor shit about not looking irish enough

Back