How did Grandmaster Snoke eat?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Was this ever explained in the Jar Jar Abrams universe?
It was explained in the Lucas Universe that the Sith received funding from Darth Sidious to eat luxurious steak dinners while he was receiving generous donations as Palpatine in the senate.

But Snoke lived in a throne that looked like a studio movie set with no kitchen or bathrooms.
Was Snoke technically a hermit?
What's up with that?

Pretty sure I spotted a Sizzler on The Supremacy ship. The canon is undecided on whether there was a salad bar included

too often

FFN_Flynet_Snooki_102710_Gangster_50601560.jpg

Couldn't Scotty just beam him to a planet with food?

He still had a working butthole, I assume.

Was this ever explained in the Jar Jar Abrams universe?
It was explained in the Lucas Universe that the Sith received funding from Darth Sidious to eat luxurious steak dinners while he was receiving generous donations as Palpatine in the senate.

But Snoke lived in a throne that looked like a studio movie set with no kitchen or bathrooms.
Was Snoke technically a hermit?
What's up with that?

They never even had a backstory for snoke

The writers of these new movies are just making shit up as they go along with zero forethought

I just figured he had a few of those sea cow aliens of his own somewhere and drank their balls milk like Luke does.

He still had a working butthole, I assume.
Yeah this.. He ate with his butthole, subverting expectations.

He was also gay, which is further payback to the normies who picked on rian Johnson in school.

He ate galactic liver and fava beans, with a nice Chianti.

He dined on subverting expectations and poor character development.

dude the script had nothing, it was just 100.000 dbags doing CGI and a team of cucks doing focus groups, you are asking too much, nobody gives a fuck how he ate because everything is a joke

Back