How did humans be around for 200,000 years and only got technology recently?

We're definitely experiencing exponential increases in developments.....especially in the past few decades. The only reasonable explanation is the advent of youtube instructional videos.

Good call. YouTube turned Jon Jones into the greatest fighter this decade, last decade, next decade infinity. James Thompson was taught by YouTube to fight too.

He didn' progress so well.

The discoveries of ancient building sites under water helps tell a tale I believe.

For a long time most civilizations where close to the coast, every time an ice age came and went the coast lines moved drastically, quickly. Thus destroying the civilization and people had to scurry to new areas and start over.

I think there have been lots of cycles of this for who knows how long.

Are you going to list non white inventions? I bet this list is long too.

Are we going to only look at positive things whites have done or just brush over all the negatives as well ?

Sad how many don't give no credit to any other races beside their own. SMH
yeah but when it comes to pivotal moments in technology. the white man has that on lock. Im not saying its an intellect thing. im just speaking based on the evidence.

but tbh theres nothing wrong with giving white people credit for being inventors.
black people dominate white people in athletics, the entertainment industry, and when it comes to banging chicks. those are pretty solid attributes that I think many white inventors would trade their skills for lol.

yeah but when it comes to pivotal moments in technology. the white man has that on lock. Im not saying its an intellect thing. im just speaking based on the evidence.

but tbh theres nothing wrong with giving white people credit for being inventors.
black people dominate white people in athletics, the entertainment industry, and when it comes to banging chicks. those are pretty solid attributes that I think many white inventors would trade their skills for lol.

Blacks weren't allowed to read or even go to school in America for hundred of years do to slavery... so I wouldn't be proud about having a head start in inventing things lol.

Blacks are more than entertainers and musicians, that sound ignorant as hell lol.

*cough*China*cough*

Gun powder, movable type printing, paper, compass, mechanical clock, etc.

We're definitely experiencing exponential increases in developments.....especially in the past few decades. The only reasonable explanation is the advent of youtube instructional videos.
The internets will let smart people smarten other smart peoples.

Communication. Not having to wait three months for a message that may not get to your counterpart... once the smart people started talking tech went crazy.

And then there was the whole "lets invade and raze and burn our neighbor" thing that probably contributed to the loss of knowledge

uhuXlN3.gif

*cough*China*cough*

the word paper itself comes from Egypt where they were using papyrus 4,000 yrs before what is accepted as the Chinese version of paper.

this should explain it to you.

Basically, it took all that time to develop stable population densities so that we could focus on the exchange of ideas rather than mere survival from hunger, disease and predators. And it continues to accelerate.

Wasn't the domestication of plants animals a catalyst for this? That's likely why Europe was much more advanced than the new world. They had large work animals that were easy to domesticate like horses and oxen. Europe also had cows, sheep, and pigs. The native Americans had buffalo to work with. This is a likely reason why Africa is so far behind as well. Many of the animals there are nearly impossible to domesticate and put to good use.

*cough*China*cough*

I have no problem giving credit where it due, my man. Im just saying theres nothing wrong with giving white people credit for inventing some of the most important things in today’s society.
Interwebz, cars, tv, computer, VR, phones, pennecillin

I have no problem giving credit where it due, my man. Im just saying theres nothing wrong with giving white people credit for inventing some of the most important things in today’s society.
Interwebz, cars, tv, computer, VR, phones, pennecillin

So what was your previous name and what did you get banned for?

Back