how did khabib get the real belt for beating #11?

conor already beat both those guys

so and in the last 2 years conor been hiding under his bed tweeting stay ready so fuck him.

conor knows in rematches vs eddie dustin and max he get beat down like daiz did.

that why conor needs to just say im retired and leave me the hell alone.

There was no title holder at the time. #1 & #2 were supposed to fight. #1 dropped out. #2 fought #11 for vacant title. #2 became champion.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Max Hollowords should have been stripped of the FW belt and forced to move up to LW.
Why? He's never missed weight. Not his fault other people can pull him and it's out of his control. Dude was gonna fight after a mini stroke ffs.

so and in the last 2 years conor been hiding under his bed tweeting stay ready so fuck him.

conor knows in rematches vs eddie dustin and max he get beat down like daiz did

that why conor needs to just say im retired and leave me the hell alone.

triggered

Why? He's never missed weight. Not his fault other people can pull him and it's out of his control. Dude was gonna fight after a mini stroke ffs.

It's 100% his fault he had to pull out of 2 title defenses. In wrestling tournaments you would have lost the matches by forfeit.

It's 100% his fault he had to pull out of 2 title defenses. In wrestling tournaments you would have lost the matches by forfeit.
I didn't know UFC is a wrestling tournament now... Interesting, and no, one was trying to make weight for khabib on 6(?) Days notice, and the other doctors stopped him for a non-weight cut issue.

Do you know what at fault means? Much less have reasonable justification to force him to move up?

I didn't know UFC is a wrestling tournament now... Interesting, and no, one was trying to make weight for khabib on 6(?) Days notice, and the other doctors stopped him.

Do you know what at fault means?

In 99% of all sports you lose if you don't show up. If a tennis player doesn't show up for a match he loses the match.

Max Hollowords pulled out twice for his scheduled FW title defense, that's on him and his team, not any doctors. He got KTFO in training, so if he fought Ortega he would have lost 100%, he has no business keeping the FW belt.

I think Al might be higher ranked than that cable that took out Tony.

In 99% of all sports you lose if you don't show up. If a tennis player doesn't show up for a match he loses the match.

Max Hollowords pulled out twice for his scheduled FW title defense, that's on him and his team, not any doctors. He got KTFO in training, so if he fought Ortega he would have lost 100%, he has no business keeping the FW belt.
Last I checked MMA isn't any other sport. So no need for apples to oranges. Max was willing to fight, so yes, it is the doctors decision to pull Max.

And damn, you're already revisioning a fantasy event when no one asked or said anything about if he'd win. I asked why he needed to be forced to move up in weight when he's never missed weight. Yoel is an example of missing weight x2. Max Holloway is not an example of missed weight.

Beating Al Iaquinta is not championship worthy. I get why they did it. Conor bailed and Tony is out indefinitely but it's a joke. Tony has just as much of a case for being champ. He's got to defend against a legit challenge (aka Tony or Conor) before that shit is legit.

There hasnt been a real lw champion since RDA held that belt.

Eddie wasn't the LW Champ??? GTFO!! Eddie is easily one of the best LW's in MMA history!!

eddie-alvarez-with-bellator-belt_display_image.jpg
web1_ufcfn90gamer_070716bh_6040_6644865.jpg

Eddie Alvarez has had to fight Gaethje(undefeated at the time),

Gaethje_.0.jpeg

10201247.jpg

Poirier(current # 4 ranked LW in the UFC),

PoirierPettis.jpg

McGregor(FW Champ),

ufc-con.jpg

RDA(LW Champ),

10133555.jpg

Pettis(1 fight removed from being LW Champ),

0-36448

full-fight-anthony-pettis-vs-edd.jpg

Pettis lost his belt to RDA. His very next fight was against Alvarez.

Anthony-Pettis-vs-Rafael-dos-Anjos-staredown.jpg

Gilbert Melendez,

melendez-alvarez_medium.jpg

When Alvarez fought Gilbert, Gilbert was 22-4, and had only lost to Pettis...

20140926102012_IMG_8004.JPG

And Benson Henderson in Championship fights, in the previous 6 years.

henderson-melendez.jpg

Donald Cerrone(during a streak in which he won 6 fights in a row in 14 months),

ufc178-2.jpg

donald-cerrone-kicks-robbie-lawler-in-their-welterweight-bout-during-picture-id825382082

and Michael Chandler(undefeated Bellator LW Champ), in a row, in the last 5 years.

10_Michael_Chandler_V_Patricky_Pitbull_9707.0.0.jpg

Nobody consider's khabib the real champ right? dana just gave him a paper one to keep him happy and on the card

Tony was the champion, just got injured
agreed. i think ferg and lee give him very tough matchups and possibly beat him.

Nobody consider's khabib the real champ right? dana just gave him a paper one to keep him happy and on the card

Tony was the champion, just got injured
The real lightweight champ is harambe, we heard khabib call out king Kong , but it was all to duck harambe. He's scared of the real champ

Back