How did Luke Rockhold hook up with Demi Lovato again?

I get your point; Luke comes off as a douche and stupid. I'd argue the same about Bisping, but that's a different discussion.

It isn't just looks though; there's confidence, being a top-level fighter, and I assume a decent bank account.
Money from where? He hasn't fought in like 2 years.

That is the worst looking knee cap i have ever seen

Im sorry but i couldnt lower my standards enough so low as to be seen out with such a kneecap

haha, the look rockhold makes in that first pic is hilarious.

how is demi even relevant. i dont think ive heard of any of her songs. She seems to be some manufactured product but is not talented at all. And she isnt good looking either. Shes average.

how is demi even relevant. i dont think ive heard of any of her songs. She seems to be some manufactured product but is not talented at all. And she isnt good looking either. Shes average.
She is actually a good singer. And have you ever heard of a little song called "Let it go"?

So...for the awe inspiring dumb comments about Demi being out lukes league...

Demi has 46 million twitter followers. Luke has 236K.

Celebrity Net worth:

Demi = 33 Million Luke = 2 Million

So...the out of his league bullshit can now go to rest as you guys are here are severely full of shit...its hilarious lol!
Outside of the small MMA world, no one knows who Luke Rockhold is.
Hollywood knows who..even the B listers are and CLEARLY she has a MUCH larger following that luke does....and his gay sherdog followers in this thread.

Wtf are you talking about OP? Luke is out of her league. Demi is a 7 AT BEST.

REPEAT:

Celebrity Net worth:

YOU = Full of shit.

Lol! She has soccer mom legs.

And your girl is better how?
Do you even have one?

Out of his league?

Maybe financially, but she's a b-list disney star turned mediocre pop star, and she is kind of short and stubby and definitely does not have 'dat ass'

luke is rich, skilled, handsome and hung. he's out of her league tbh

Youre trying to impress sherdog too much.
You are wrong as fuck about dat ass.

he can do better IMHO. should go for a chick like Rihanna to get that social status

Rihanna would laugh at luke. Come on son...Shes out of BOTH of their leagues lol!

I'm actually not so sure why he lowered his standards to tap that slampig...

not hot enough.jpg

Do you guys really all just go based on looks? You've never dated a hot girl who has no brain or sense of humor or is just shallow and materialistic? People who think Luke is out of Demi's league are all virgins attracted to Luke. Demi has a brain and depth. I agree, she is definitely amazing in bed. Demi gets around, like all former Disney stars, that's for sure. The fact that she dumped Luke for a less attractive MMA guy who is probably smart, funny and a good person makes perfect sense to me. Good for her. "Well he's a 9 and she's a 7.5 so Luke is too good for her." You people are soulless retards who have never been in a relationship.

Dude..this is SHERDOG.
These motherfuckers on here lie their asses off.
All these dudes judge chicks like theyve got Victorias Secret models for wifes. Dont take them serious by getting irritated. I just clown their ass.
Then if you ask em to post a pic theyll give you a shit load of excuses.
They always want to judge but when you call them out, all youll hear is crickets.
Demi isnt the hottest out there, but the virgins on here will have you thinking shes Mama June.

She has some status, but she is one of the ugliest big female stars out there.

9ce.jpg

Too thick? I didn't think such a thing existed.

It does...it really does. Hey...i like em curvy too, but there is a limit.

it's called Im gay

You need to experience it man

Good hips and meaty cunt are on my tick box list lol

lol WTF???

He is better looking than her.

It's harder for a guy to be as desired by a mass amount of women. Where as guys will fuck anything just about.

He is a stud the definition of it. It doesn't matter if he is a dumbass, it doesn't matter that he doesn't have political or business billionaire power or mafia powers. It doesn't matter that he has a questionable chin (all his losses coming by getting KTFO).

To women he is tall, ripped, masculine, has a high social status as a pro fighter and former UFC champion. And apparently he is packing.

Dude..you sound gay as fuck.

Let's be serious here no homo, Luke is way better looking than Demi. She's been a fatty with shitty tits forever. Just lost a few. Mediocre face. Just being famous doesn't make her good looking.

Luke already got KTFO cold by Bisping don't make the poor guy kill himself.

funny-whatsapp-images-33.jpg

Would bang.....both

LOL!!!

What a huge cope. Truth is you can't get a hot thin girl, so you date fat chicks and call them thick and tell yourself that's what real men do. Time to face reality.

Because THIS is hot as FUCK!!

Gemma-Walker-split.jpg

What a huge cope. Truth is you can't get a hot thin girl, so you date fat chicks and call them thick and tell yourself that's what real men do. Time to face reality.

Nope. Of the 60+ women I've slept with in my life, a majority of them were skinny. In fact the one time I couldn't get a hard on at all was with an actual "hot" model.

So...for the awe inspiring dumb comments about Demi being out lukes league...

Celebrity Net worth:

So...the out of his league bullshit can now go to rest as you guys are here are severely full of shit...its hilarious lol!
Outside of the small MMA world, no one knows who Luke Rockhold is.
Hollywood knows who..even the B listers are and CLEARLY she has a MUCH larger following that luke does....and his gay sherdog followers in this thread.

REPEAT:

Celebrity Net worth:

YOU = Full of shit.

And your girl is better how?
Do you even have one?

Youre trying to impress sherdog too much.
You are wrong as fuck about dat ass.

Rihanna would laugh at luke. Come on son...Shes out of BOTH of their leagues lol!

View attachment 252165

Dude..this is SHERDOG.
These motherfuckers on here lie their asses off.
All these dudes judge chicks like theyve got Victorias Secret models for wifes. Dont take them serious by getting irritated. I just clown their ass.
They always want to judge but when you call them out, all youll hear is crickets.
Demi isnt the hottest out there, but the virgins on here will have you thinking shes Mama June.

View attachment 252167

It does...it really does. Hey...i like em curvy too, but there is a limit.

lol WTF???

Dude..you sound gay as fuck.

View attachment 252169

LOL!!!

Because THIS is hot as FUCK!!

View attachment 252171

WooooWeee!!!! SOMEBODY is a fuckin Lovato fan! Talk about triggered! LMAO!

"Do you even have a girlfriend bro?" Lol So if we don't find Demi all that attractive we are virgins with no gf? And I stand by my original point there white knight... Demi has soccer mom legs and I didn't say she was ugly. Just not hot shit. If that bothers you and obviously it did... get over it.

WooooWeee!!!! SOMEBODY is a fuckin Lovato fan! Talk about triggered! LMAO!

"Do you even have a girlfriend bro?" Lol So if we don't find Demi all that attractive we are virgins with no gf? And I stand by my original point there white knight... Demi has soccer mom legs and I didn't say she was ugly. Just not hot shit. If that bothers you and obviously it did... get over it.

Niiice...i KNEW someone would bite!!
But...let me copy and paste what ive already typed because reading comprehension has failed you horrifically.

"All these dudes judge chicks like theyve got Victorias Secret models for wifes. Dont take them serious by getting irritated. I just clown their ass.
Demi isnt the hottest out there, but the virgins on here will have you thinking shes Mama June."

This sort a proves that you cant read...well...maybe u can, but your comprehension is complete ass. Like i said before.

Why on earth would you put someone like her so high up on a pedestal

Niiice...i KNEW someone would bite!!
But...let me copy and paste what ive already typed because reading comprehension has failed you horrifically.

"All these dudes judge chicks like theyve got Victorias Secret models for wifes. Dont take them serious by getting irritated. I just clown their ass.
Demi isnt the hottest out there, but the virgins on here will have you thinking shes Mama June."

This sort a proves that you cant read...well...maybe u can, but your comprehension is complete ass. Like i said before.

Busting out with the reading comprehension insults :D Ok... capitalization for I's is a good starting point if you want to get nit picky there sassy. Lol

And yes you did say Demi isn't the hottest! But your feelings were obviously a bit hurt by guys on here hacking on her. Weren't they?? Or else you wouldn't have went into that rant correct? Good ;)

Keep fighting the good fight! Demi appreciates it I'm sure!

Busting out with the reading comprehension insults :D Ok... capitalization for I's is a good starting point if you want to get nit picky there sassy. Lol

And yes you did say Demi isn't the hottest! But your feelings were obviously a bit hurt by guys on here hacking on her. Weren't they?? Or else you wouldn't have went into that rant correct? Good ;)

Keep fighting the good fight! Demi appreciates it I'm sure!

Comprehension insults.
Because i already addressed that....youre dulmbass didnt even read it.
That shows you have issues with COMPREHENSION..not spelling..which is probably what you were referring to lol.
And...whose hurt? LOL....you appear to be.
You actually bit tho...this really bothered you lol..

Comprehension insults.
Because i already addressed that....youre dulmbass didnt even read it.
That shows you have issues with COMPREHENSION..not spelling..which is probably what you were referring to lol.
And...whose hurt? LOL....you appear to be.
You actually bit tho...this really bothered you lol..

"dulmbass"? Lol Keep em coming there you butt hurt little bitch! ;) You're almost as prissy and sassy as Demi herself!

And "this really bothered you" SMFH I already hit you with that line! Running out of material there future Mr Lovato?!

You're girls looks are very, very overrated. Deal with it

"dulmbass"? Lol Keep em coming there you butt hurt little bitch! ;) You're almost as prissy and sassy as Demi herself!

And "this really bothered you" SMFH I already hit you with that line! Running out of material there future Mr Lovato?!

You're girls looks are very, very overrated. Deal with it

lol wow!
Dude..you REALLY are pissed about this. Like...this has REALLY gotten under your skin!

Whats crazy is..i specifically outlined what i had previously said even prior to your response...yet you still try to push the same narrative that ive already stated the opposite..BEFORE youve even posted.

Were entering a new level here...and thus:

ede15363f6b6610da45080595a33740c.jpg

lol wow!
Dude..you REALLY are pissed about this. Like...this has REALLY gotten under your skin!

Whats crazy is..i specifically outlined what i had previously said even prior to your response...yet you still try to push the same narrative that ive already stated the opposite..BEFORE youve even posted.

Were entering a new level here...and thus:

View attachment 252995

LoooL!! Hey dumb dumb... I saw what you originally said and comprehended it just fine. There is STILL no denying you got triggered as fuck with your original post THAT YOU QUOTED ME ON and then acted like I was out of line replying to your stupid shit :D lol! And I'm bothered and pissed?? I'm laughing at the shit you come back with. Honestly!

"Dude.. you sound gay as fuck!"

"Do you even HAVE a girlfriend??"

Those are just a couple of your Sherbro GO TO's if guys don't find certain women attractive. And yes... Demi has soccer mom legs. Lol :D Which is all I originally posted that caused you to come at me sideways like a little troll try hard.

Happy trolling though White Knight! I'm sure you'll get others "to bite" eventually!

LoooL!! Hey dumb dumb... I saw what you originally said and comprehended it just fine. There is STILL no denying you got triggered as fuck with your original post THAT YOU QUOTED ME ON and then acted like I was out of line replying to your stupid shit :D lol! And I'm bothered and pissed?? I'm laughing at the shit you come back with. Honestly!

"Dude.. you sound gay as fuck!"

"Do you even HAVE a girlfriend??"

Those are just a couple of your Sherbro GO TO's if guys don't find certain women attractive. And yes... Demi has soccer mom legs. Lol :D Which is all I originally posted that caused you to come at me sideways like a little troll try hard.

Happy trolling though White Knight! I'm sure you'll get others "to bite" eventually!

And you happen to be the only idiot who has.
MauryLaugh.jpg

Back