How did Romero survive this shot?

The man has the strongest traps in the game he can absorb damage
Vibranium.

658fe641d28d5e1800674f5ba750df1e.gif

it wasn't that great of a knee .. he hit the top of it and wasn't that powerful

it wasn't that great of a knee .. he hit the top of it and wasn't that powerful

Edited

This knee was soft tissue striking Romero on one main plane of motion which was vertical. Probably would have been a knockdown or KO if RW had been standing a couple of inches farther back as it would have been bone-on-bone.

RWslow.gif

Last edited:
Romero ate some huge shots in the fight and kept coming.

At the same time, Whitaker deserves credit for taking everything Romero threw at him.

Romero ate some massive shots from Whittaker and didn't even seem phased. Almost scary.

Edited

This knee was soft tissue striking Romero on one main plane of motion which was vertical. Probably would have been a knockdown or KO if RW had been standing a couple of inches farther back as it would have been bone-on-bone.

RWslow.gif
Glad it's slowed down because that's what I saw. Doesn't mean Yoel isn't one tough dude. Just like a puny jab will put some dudes on their ass out cold for a second. I agree it would have been a lot worse if Romero was a few inches off.

Jesus.

He was given the strength of 1000 men.

Glad it's slowed down because that's what I saw. Doesn't mean Yoel isn't one tough dude. Just like a puny jab will put some dudes on their ass out cold for a second. I agree it would have been a lot worse if Romero was a few inches off.

That's still a very powerful strike, and yes, Romero ate it. That said, there's very big difference between bone-on-bone and Romero was fortunate to get out of that exchange with only getting rocked.

You can actually see his muscles ripple and his head wobbling from that shot

also:
YoelRomero1.gif

That's their first fight. Romero has a crazy chin for sure

Back