How did Romero survive this shot?

Yes when I first saw this gif, I was impressed Yoel ate that shot like a champ.

No neck and two shock absorbing trapezoids attached at the base of the skull, prevents head rocking

+ PEDs

Except that doesn’t protect you from the actual knee hitting your dome.

All the trap muscles in the world doesn’t prevent the damage done to the actual area that was hit.

You're all overlooking the obvious answer: his beard. The beard absorbed the brunt of that attack, leaving him unscathed.

Regulate beards NOW.

m96jjd.jpg

Steroids injected directly into the face, IMO.
untitled-9j9swf.gif

<{1-17}> .

The question is how long will Bobby be out with a fractured patella?

edit: when you think your super clever and a half-dozen people beat you to the joke.

giphy.gif

Damn that was solid and right on the jaw too.yoel is an animal

Romero is basically bred and build for war. Soldier of God.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who gives me strength plus the juice

<RomeroSalute>

He’s now survived that knee and two flush head kicks (one from Brunson, one from Bobby in the second fight), plus the barrage of illegal uppercuts and right hands Kennedy nailed him with. Just makes the fact Feijao KO’d him that much more impressive. Yoel definitely has one of the best chins we’ve seen in MMA bar none.

The question is how long will Bobby be out with a fractured patella?

edit: when you think your super clever and a half-dozen people beat you to the joke.

giphy.gif

hahah. If it's any consolation, I just left the Erick Silva was released thread and 9/10 comments were just re-workings of "shame, they don't give these young fighters a chance to develop,"

Missed the fight, but I've never seen fighter's reputation take this much of a boost from a loss. People are talking like he's a literal walking god since this fight.

Some type of cuban synthetic rehydration formula that USADA will discover and ban in the next five to ten years.

but but but i thought Romero didnt get hurt once and received no brain damage?

Roids or no roids, Romero seriously is one of the most freaky athletic freaks of all time. Any sport. Its bizarre.

I think we are dealing with someone that is a one in a million athlete even CLEAN, who just happens to be an ultra 1% that responds to..........supplements.........far better than most people on top of his already insane gifts.

Missed the fight, but I've never seen fighter's reputation take this much of a boost from a loss. People are talking like he's a literal walking god since this fight.

Romero took like 200 kicks to the leg/knee and didn't even flinch. Most guys would be limping after like 3. He also ate a comical amount of headkicks with out being phased. On top of all that, it seemed every single shot he so much as touched Robert with hurt the absolute fuck out of Robert.

It didn't rattle his brain enough is the obviously answer.

I mean he's been KTFO badly before, so he must have a brain

Back