How do I do this in reality?

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So Id like to fight. Ive trained beforeand I stand 6ft with a 73in reach.

So in my head I have scenerios and visions of myself fighting taller longer guys.

And all of a sudden. ZOOM. I fly right in in a split second, with a right then cut the angle to the right of him like Tyson, and to the liver then uppercut to head....

How practical is it to honestly explode super fast from just a neutral position, catching them off guard, faster than anyone has done. How do I do that?

Srs answers

Sounds like you've got it figured out already.

What belt do you have in zoomba?
1522144228763.jpg

So Id like to fight. Ive trained beforeand I stand 6ft with a 73in reach.

So in my head I have scenerios and visions of myself fighting taller longer guys.

And all of a sudden. ZOOM. I fly right in in a split second, with a right then cut the angle to the right of him like Tyson, and to the liver then uppercut to head....

How practical is it to honestly explode super fast from just a neutral position, catching them off guard, faster than anyone has done. How do I do that?

Srs answers
giphy.gif

It’s easy bro you just pick the biggest guy in the room and give him a push. Circle away from his power hand and once he over extends to hit you, double leg him and drop hellbows. Then get up and fill the rest of the room with uppercuts

LMAO!
Best topic of the month!!

Why is everyone trollin lol. Im being srs. How do I develop that exlosive speed. I dont see anyone else doing it. Even Machida wasnt exploding SUPER lightening fast but then again hes older. Also he lacked some power.

I think you should join your local boxing gym, inform them of this, and then try to make it happen when you spar.

Why is everyone trollin lol. Im being srs. How do I develop that exlosive speed. I dont see anyone else doing it. Even Machida wasnt exploding SUPER lightening fast but then again hes older. Also he lacked some power.
# 2 Watch these - -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back