How do i get an avatar?

Q. How big are the avatars and when do I get one?
A. The avatars are 100 x 100 pixels and their maximum size is 10kb. You get one after 250 posts.

Since you've already fulfilled the posting requirements, pick one out, make sure it's the correct size and in the User CP section, in the Edit Avatar link, upload it using option 1 or 2.

If you don't see the Edit Avatar link right away, just give it a little time to catch up with your 250 posts.

i just came to the support forum to know about it .. guess i'll have to wait a bit more haha

So i cant see my posts or belt rank from mobile.

How would i be able to put an avatar up on my account/profile?

Im NOT very tech sauvy specially not having access to a computer.

So i cant see my posts or belt rank from mobile.

How would i be able to put an avatar up on my account/profile?

Im NOT very tech sauvy specially not having access to a computer.

Depending on your cell phone, change to 'desktop version' and you can go from there.
If your particular phone reverts back to mobile version, then I believe you'll need to find a computer for this.

Good luck my friend.

Depending on your cell phone, change to 'desktop version' and you can go from there.
If your particular phone reverts back to mobile version, then I believe you'll need to find a computer for this.

Good luck my friend.

Thanks.

How do i put up an avatar? Is it simple?

Thanks.

How do i put up an avatar? Is it simple?

Yes, it's real easy. Scroll up on this very thread to Nostromo's post at the top, and that kind of points you where to go and what to do.
It's in the 'USER CP' section, which if you're on the desktop version, is a link at the top left of the page. Click there, then click 'edit avatar', and follow either option as Nostromo pointed out.

Does that help?

Yes, it's real easy. Scroll up on this very thread to Nostromo's post at the top, and that kind of points you where to go and what to do.
It's in the 'USER CP' section, which if you're on the desktop version, is a link at the top left of the page. Click there, then click 'edit avatar', and follow either option as Nostromo pointed out.

Does that help?

Very much indeed.Thanks! :D

Go Habs Go! Lol

Since you've already fulfilled the posting requirements, pick one out, make sure it's the correct size and in the User CP section, in the Edit Avatar link, upload it using option 1 or 2.

If you don't see the Edit Avatar link right away, just give it a little time to catch up with your 250 posts.
250 posts???

Oh man, I'll need to back to English classes! I'm a little little so better than a 101 student...:):):)

This is my vision of Nos

negrodamus.jpg

The all knowing and powerful

I see him more like this.

judge_dredd_i_am_the_law_by_sigma958.jpg

But with a sense of humor. And minus the uniform... well perhaps he has the helmet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back