How do i get an avatar?

Every picture I want is way bigger then 100x100 or over 9.8 kb

how do i get these numbers too shrink, I downloaded the Ulead thing

Every picture I want is way bigger then 100x100 or over 9.8 kb

how do i get these numbers too shrink, I downloaded the Ulead thing

If you save the pic to your computer and then upload it rather than just posting the link Sherdog will like auto size it for you.

It's ok it appeared, but why do I get this message "You may not upload animated images."? when there are other people with gif avatars?

It's ok it appeared, but why do I get this message "You may not upload animated images."? when there are other people with gif avatars?

When you are a Plat the size requirements are different.

You should take him up on it.

I'd go with the 1 yr. option if I were you PGM since Gregolian is paying.

Huh wait what? I thought this was something that Petey had to pay for? Or Bam?

you said "yes" to him man. PAY UP!!!!!!!!

I find it rather weird that you would need as many as 250 posts to get the right to an avatar. It rewards spamming oneliners, rather than actually thinking before you post. Been active on sherdog for close to a year now and still got quite a while to go untill I can get my darn 100*100 pixels.

/rant over

I find it rather weird that you would need as many as 250 posts to get the right to an avatar. It rewards spamming oneliners, rather than actually thinking before you post. Been active on sherdog for close to a year now and still got quite a while to go untill I can get my darn 100*100 pixels.

/rant over

Are you feeling encouraged now to spam one-liners or still thinking before you post?

I'm here for the one liners.

A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over, nobody's home". I went over. Nobody was home.

rodney_zps6d5fd367.jpg

Brittany Spears walks into Nnedd *disappointment

Back