How do I know if my fridge will fit

Considering the typos, maybe measure again.

Should be good. I have the same setup and it’s meant to fit fairly snug so it looks better.

I can see the measurement online. It’s 71 and 7/8 inches. My opening is 72. Basically I’m asking if I’m cutting it too close. Any fridge experts around here

You might get it in.. but you'll have hell getting it back out again.

But I wouldn't surprised if the fridge is actually 71 1/2"... They are sometimes conservative with rough in measurements because carpenters are terrible these days.

I went to
The Costco store today but I forgot to bring measure tape
<Lmaoo>

Unless your cabinetry was built during the Little House on the Prairie Days, you'll be fine

what will you do with the box?
Asking for a friend..

a tape measure

Of course not most the sensitive areas are in the front of the vagina

So when you are talking about your fridge you are actually talking about...... ?

I knew this was a veiled sex thread!

I doubt your cabinets are 30 inches from face to wall. The fridges hinges measure 72, but they are like 6 inches out from the cabinet. I bet the fridge body is like 70 1/4"

I doubt your cabinets are 30 inches from face to wall. The fridges hinges measure 72, but they are like 6 inches out from the cabinet. I bet the fridge body is like 70 1/4"
Thanks his is the kind of answer I’m lookinf for.

Obviously I can know that something less than 72 inches will fit in something 72 inches. But the practicality of getting something with 1/8 inch room in and out seems like a bad idea

@squirrelynuts @Pliny Pete @Andersons Foot
I did it guys!
I got a fridge. It was a different fridge which was only 70 inches in height. But it made it in fine and is still 28 cu ft of space inside. It fit with plenty of room to
Spear.
7A336A5B-6562-413A-AFCA-5415789771E9.jpeg

I no longer have to make hard choices
At the market like should
I get rocky miavia road I’ve cream or cookman and geese. I can get them both!
@Rexual Chocolate
giphy.gif

@Rebelfett @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ
RTCCC 4 lyfe don’t you guys worry I ain’t putting any beverages in this freidge!

What a time to be a fridge

Back