How do people not understand the cardio difference between MMA & Boxing?

mj-laughing.gif

Hasn't been done yet so I don't know. But how upset are u now that he got schooled by 40 yr old
Not upset at all. I have repeatedly stated on this forum I expected Floyd to win. Search function will help you out there. Conor exceeded my expectations. I'm proud of him. In my opinion he won 5 rounds before gassing and getting tko'd. Went out standing. Set the all time record for PPV buys. Shocked the boxing world.

TS's math is on point. 5:1 ratio and gas after 2-3 rounds. 3:1 ratio and gas after 5-6 rounds.

Not upset at all. I have repeatedly stated on this forum I expected Floyd to win. Search function will help you out there. Conor exceeded my expectations. I'm proud of him. In my opinion he won 5 rounds before gassing and getting tko'd. Went out standing. Set the all time record for PPV buys. Shocked the boxing world.
dummkopf_1.jpg

If you punch all your life and develop cardio for it, you are going to have better cardio as a boxer than a mma fighter who trains their life for cardio for all limbs + wrestling.

Cry cry, at the end of the day doesn't matter which sport requires a better cardio, most MMA fighters are D-Level Athletes who are gassed after 8 minutes of work while most Boxers are A-Level Athletes who START to gass after 28 minutes or so of work

A 40 y/o boxer looked like he was 25 in terms of cardio while a 29 y/o MMA fighter looked like he was in his mid 40's last Saturday

Started boxing for fitness 3 years ago and got to the point where I could punch the heavy bag, non stop, for 45 minutes before gassing...no breaks at all. This is how Joe Frasier trained for Ali.

Last year, I started kickboxing...same deal, worked my way to where I could punch and kick for 45 minutes before gassing...no breaks at all.

A few months ago I tried to go back to straight boxing, no kicking and couldn't last 30 minutes without gassing.

You know why?

Because when you throw kicks, your arm muscles get a chance to rest...when you just box, there is no rest for your arms.

Connor will gas in 5-6 rounds.

<[analyzed}><seedat>
<WellThere>

You're legit just being a blind biased hater. All the boxing commentary were shocked by Conor's performance. Even Max Kellerman. Just quit the facade and stop acting like you're not a blind hater. Because all the legit professionals, were shocked by how well Conor did.

You're legit just being a blind biased hater. All the boxing commentary were shocked by Conor's performance. Even Max Kellerman. Just quit the facade and stop acting like you're not a blind hater. Because all the legit professionals, were shocked by how well Conor did.
{<jordan}

What did conor do "well"
Land one significant strike? Jab Floyd while hes literally walking foward without a care in the world( which he hasnt done in a decade)

The only world he "shocked" was the world of dimwits that actually believed him when he said he was ready for 12 fast paced rounds and will stop Floyd before the 4th.
<Kobe213>

{<jordan}

What did conor do "well"
Land one significant strike? Jab Floyd while hes literally walking foward without a care in the world( which he hasnt done in a decade)

The only world he "shocked" was the world of dimwits that actually believed him when he said he was ready for 12 fast paced rounds and will stop Floyd before the 4th.
<Kobe213>
Why don't you look at the actual boxing experts analysis of the fight to find the answer you seek.

How did his cardio get worse when he went 30 minutes? lol??
He burned up his cardio in 6, had his second lil wind in the 8th and that was it. 24 min maybe. Not bad but certainly not good for what he trained. Needs to stop with the underwater treadmill bs if ge wants to up that cardio. Gotta pit in ghe rounds. Artem doesn't really count.

Why don't you look at the actual boxing experts analysis of the fight to find the answer you seek.
Hilarious <{Heymansnicker}>

Before the fight, Conor fans didnt give a shit about boxing experts opinions, yall straight up said they were wrong and boxing isnt ready for Conors next level game/movements.

Look at yall now , "look at boxing experts analysis".
MeatyFragrantJenny-max-1mb.gif

Just say you dont have the answer, it wouldve been far easier.

Conor exceeded my expectations. I'm proud of him. In my opinion he won 5 rounds....

You should just give up on numbers all together because you clearly don't know how to use them or what they mean lol.

(5 rounds, LMMFAO)

Bahaha at all the experts on here saying mma cardio is harder and how 12 rounds is a walk in the park

Back