How do you deactivate or delete your account.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKS

77+&--#rT....
@plutonium
Reaction score
Anyone know????

Log out and don't log back in.

a person from the moderation staff would need to do it for you, alternatively, you could just stop posting.

once you ask for the ban, the account won't be reactivated if you later change your mind. I'd suggest just logging out.

a person from the moderation staff would need to do it for you, alternatively, you could just stop posting.

once you ask for the ban, the account won't be reactivated if you later change your mind. I'd suggest just logging out.

I'll take the ban....im done after tonight.

You sure...last chance to change your mind?

A bit melodramatic

Log out and don't log back in.

That's the cureall. Platercast yer sausage on the way out. I have a sizeable one, but I picture JKDShootfight as tripping over his humungooose uncirk penis on the way to the party.

I'll take the ban....im done after tonight.

I know exactly how you feel dude. Give it a couple of days.

Give him a couple of days to think about it Mods.

I know exactly how you feel dude. Give it a couple of days.

Give him a couple of days to think about it Mods.

Nah....I just dont care anymore. You spend time and energy for these fighters..and for what??? I just wanna be a casual fan and not care.

That's the cureall. Platercast yer sausage on the way out. I have a sizeable one, but I picture JKDShootfight as tripping over his humungooose uncirk penis on the way to the party.

Just delete it! ThX

Nah....I just dont care anymore. You spend time and energy for these fighters..and for what??? I just wanna be a casual fan and not care.

lol, dude They're the ones getting their ass kicked. We're just disappointed.
Athletes lose. Think of the comeback. :icon_twis

deleting your account is the only way to accomplish this? You should sleep on it, every fan has their ups and downs. True fans stick with their fighters no matter what.

So don't care.

what a ***. if you don't want to get on the site don't go to the fucking site. People are so fucking pathetic nowadays

wow this thread is hilarious....

why can't you just log out?

if i can handle brock/cain, you can deal with this, crybaby

War Jones

I think his account should remain intact just so there's empirical proof that a high post count in no way equates to rationality.

I think his account should remain intact just so there's empirical proof that a high post count in no way equates to rationality.

I endorse this statement.

I was about to try to convince the gentleman not to let the trolls get to him, but I will in no way coddle a crybaby nuthugger.

Trolls and nuthuggers are the biggest reason these boards are practically unbearable most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back