Opinion How do you feel about the economy?

Economy is good shape Yay or Nay?

• Nonanswer for ranking control

• Confident + Right

• Confident + Left

• Concerned + Right

• Concerned + Left

• Confident + 3rd Party/center

• Concerned + 3rd Party/center

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's very very very huge. I know all about it.

Fortune telling and time travel do not exist. Therefore, we cannot craft or predict policies.

Invasion by martians in 2019 is a 50/50 proposition.

Want to bet on the sun coming g up in a few hours? Its 50/50. I get "yes"

I wouldn’t lose any wealth and both my job and my wife’s job are not going anywhere. We are also paid up on everything and not carrying any debt on houses or cars so we get to keep all of our income.
It's not hard when you both work at mcdonalds and carpool in the same shitty car. Can't lose any wealth if you don't have any kid.

It's not hard when you both work at mcdonalds and carpool in the same shitty car. Can't lose any wealth if you don't have any kid.

That description dosent fit me or my wife at all, there isn’t even a McDonald’s in this town and I havnt eaten at one for ~10 years.

I do have a cushy government job which I got easily because of my qualifications, I’m also a firefighter and my wife is a nurse (there’s a shortage of them you know).

So basically you’re a fucking idiot. Typical liberal trash thinking anybody who disagrees with them is some McDonald’s working redneck. Lol @ you you racist piece of shit.

Because he’s running America like a business

Bet your account if you are so damn sure, because I am. If you think I’m nuts it’s 100% win for you, but when I win I’m going to enjoy the shit out of your loss

He has bankrupted several businesses. Lmao

Well, personally I feel the economy is doing well. The stock market thinks differently of late but the market isn't always right. I'm hoping they are wrong once again.

Did see the other day that the frequently quoted Atlanta Fed is predicting 3% growth for this quarter, currently. That's a great number, compared to growth the economy reported for the previous 10 years.

https://www.frbatlanta.org/cqer/research/gdpnow.aspx?panel=1

Latest forecast: 3.0 percent — December 14, 2018
The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the fourth quarter of 2018 is 3.0 percent on December 14, up from 2.4 percent on December 7. The nowcast of fourth-quarter real personal consumption expenditures growth increased from 3.3 percent to 4.1 percent after this morning's retail sales report from the U.S. Census Bureau and this morning's industrial production release from the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.

Because he’s running America like a business

Bet your account if you are so damn sure, because I am. If you think I’m nuts it’s 100% win for you, but when I win I’m going to enjoy the shit out of your loss

images

I think we’re due for a recession.
Why, what leads you to think this?

If it’s just what you think it literally holds no water, it’s like me saying, I think you still cry that your lady lost
Primarily because we’re in the longest expansion period in history if I’m not mistaken. Plus, the recent yield curve inversion has my antennae up. And with interest rates rising, the housing market slowing down, I don’t know... just seems we’re due.

Well, personally I feel the economy is doing well. The stock market thinks differently of late but the market isn't always right. I'm hoping they are wrong once again.

Did see the other day that the frequently quoted Atlanta Fed is predicting 3% growth for this quarter, currently. That's a great number, compared to growth the economy reported for the previous 10 years.

https://www.frbatlanta.org/cqer/research/gdpnow.aspx?panel=1

Latest forecast: 3.0 percent — December 14, 2018
The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the fourth quarter of 2018 is 3.0 percent on December 14, up from 2.4 percent on December 7. The nowcast of fourth-quarter real personal consumption expenditures growth increased from 3.3 percent to 4.1 percent after this morning's retail sales report from the U.S. Census Bureau and this morning's industrial production release from the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.

3% growth would have been a great number, if they had never passed the TCJA. But that act was predicated upon being able to ratchet up growth to levels we weren't reaching in the past 10 years, and that's not happening. The GOP passed it with the expectation that we'd be seeing upwards of 5% growth. Throwing all that money at companies to spur growth, and not strongly outpacing previous growth rates is not good.

That description dosent fit me or my wife at all, there isn’t even a McDonald’s in this town and I havnt eaten at one for ~10 years.

I do have a cushy government job which I got easily because of my qualifications, I’m also a firefighter and my wife is a nurse (there’s a shortage of them you know).

So basically you’re a fucking idiot. Typical liberal trash thinking anybody who disagrees with them is some McDonald’s working redneck. Lol @ you you racist piece of shit.
<{anton}>
Beautiful

It depends on what metrics you wanna measure it on. Many individual pieces are strong and the US will remain a powerful economy relative to the rest of the world (barring some major catastrophe) but more than a few indicators point to:

800px-Card_castle6.JPG

I will make a case if President Trump have not given out the massive tax break the market would still be about the same level today around 22,000 to 23,000.

In 2016 it was at around 18,000 so two years at the growth rate it would have ended up around at least 21,000 to 22,000. There also would not be an additional 780 billion in new debt heading towards another trillion.

Let’s bet

After trump wins again in 2020, he will get America into a surplus is my bet. Your bet is that won’t happen.

Put your account on it if you are so sure pussy

July 30 join date demanding an account bet lol

I’m against whiny ass little bitches

Then why do you support Trump? He is the whiniest bitch President this nation has ever had. Boo boo I be mean to people but cry when they mean back.

The economy doesn’t

Except all you do is call liberals trash and morons and other childish names. Says a lot about your iq since you can’t argue without using Trumpish type childish attacks.

Now go get me a large fry

Housing market is crazy. Prices in my neighborhood went from $150-175k to $280-320k in just 4 years. Very unsustainable, especially since wages have stayed the same. Full time job market is rough, not enough skilled jobs, especially entry level professional (most employers are making it part time).

The DOW has certainly taken a big hit in the last 4-5 days, wow.

The economy doesn’t

Except all you do is call liberals trash and morons and other childish names. Says a lot about your iq since you can’t argue without using Trumpish type childish attacks.

Now go get me a large fry

Typical liberal response, talk shit to me for doing the same exact thing you do then ask me to get you fries lol.

Back