How do you grow a beard like Conor McGregor?

He actually shaved the entire thing off, believe it or not. Sad day in human history. At least it was for a great cause.

That was a year or two ago. He's grown it back since then(unless he did it again). All I know is he had it last season :icon_lol:

keiselbeard28.jpg

If he ever shaves it, I will probably cry.

This is not true. Studies have shown that women are most attracted to "heavy stubble" which displays a man can grow a full beard but keeps it short.

Full beards were considered a bit less attractive but scored high in intimidation and aggression.

Clean shaven tested as least attractive, least intimidating, but most "professional" (AKA whipped helpful peewee herman steve urkel f4gg0t in a pink necktie).

Sources:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...y-stubble-men-attractive-women_n_3180157.html

http://www.ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(13)00022-6/abstract

If you want to impress teenage girls: Thick adult stubble

If you want to terrify teenage boys: Full beard or bushy mustache

If you want to get pounded in the ass by teenage boys and frequently mistaken for a girl: Clean shave

BTW I just googled "Jimmy the Greek", he seems like a real rocket scientist... lol

Was that why you needed to grow your beard, were you frequently being mistaken for a girl and victimized by teenage boys? That must have been awful!

Yeah, Jimmy The Greek wasn't a scientist, but he was a gambler who made a lot of money off of a hard to pick election (Google Dewey verses Truman) solely by focusing on facial hair, which is why I brought it up in this beard thread as a fun fact.

One major confound: study was conducted in Australia and may not be generalizable. I would like to look at the methods and stats as well, as it is counter to American culture, and counter to my experience as a action hero jawed devastatingly handsome American man.

Why is this topic not wasteland? are the mods just used to so many stupid connar topics they let them slide.

if i saw a guy on the street without a beard i would stomp a mudhole in his ass

and if i see some liberal scarf hipster with a "sarcastic intellectual beard" he's getting it 2x worse, i will go after his family

Amen brother! Fucking hipsters are ruining beards for all men, especially the burly lumberjacks and spec operators. You just can't have a beard with skinny jeans, it's an oxymoron.

It's all about genetics. There are not any exercises or pomades that will make your beard grow more.

you have to be Ireland and come here not to the part but to take over

i have the exact same beard type. the dumbest argument i keep hearing - but aren't you hot in the summetime? No, ffs, you don't feel anything different.

it's not chinchilla fur on your face, dammit.

Send me a picture of your sister and one day some of your family will be able to produce it.

McGregor has had a good beard in the past but against Mendes it looked pretty rubbish. Like a homeless man.

According to his coach he couldn't even shampoo it until 2 weeks before the fight and it shows, it just looked very dry and lifeless.

If he had more time im certain Mendes could have grown a better one.

Why would you want a beard like his? it's weak.

A beard like Arlovski is what you want.

I've been thinking about this for a few weeks. Specifically I'm talking about the beards like the following

75843582-750x340-1377243692.jpg

tumblr_n1wdzzjDHH1qi1qmuo1_1280.jpg

Do you need a certain facial structure to pull this beard off? Also, the mustache twirl isn't necessary but preferable. Lastly, I'm in Finance so I'm wondering if this will be considered unprofessional?

His beard-growing abilities aren't even that good. He's just been growing it for a long time so the whiskers are really long, at which point you just need to get it trimmed at a barber and shit. Probably uses conditioner, too. lol

Back