How do you make Gifs without paying for photshop? is there a free source?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to make a gif of some move I saw in a fight, and post it, but I have no clue how, also how do people make those gifs with sound I seen one the other day posting a football touchdown

tons of gif makers out there. just google that shit and hope you don't get a trojan.

@Buff is a huge fan of a program I've forgotten.

Gifs with sound are called videos ...

Go to ezgif . If you have the video you can put the vid or link into it and put the times u want to make the gif out of. Can also add text and all that

Google search ezgif it’s what I use and very simple

Last edited:
I wanted to make a gif of some move I saw in a fight, and post it, but I have no clue how, also how do people make those gifs with sound I seen one the other day posting a football touchdown
Please provide me your credit card number so I can show you how to make a gif. Thank you

Oh wait.

Just use gif.cam.

Free fast and unbelievably easy.

Ezgif is the pretty easy free online one to make gifs, if you already have the video.

Gimp. It's a free open-source Photoshop...

Gimp. It's a free open-source Photoshop...
I made my first gif shoop last weekend using gimp. Not very smooth, but it's a work in progress.

Hillbilly.gif

I've been using gimp for shopping pics, and I find it very user friendly. Being fre makes it even better.

tons of gif makers out there. just google that shit and hope you don't get a trojan.
lol thats why im asking I got a virus when I clicked free gif maker on google search a day ago gave me a virus that I couldn't close the browser and kept repeating some warning with a womans voice, im looking for a legit one

Thanks guys for all your suggestions im going to check them out

Back