How do you pronounce Sherdog?

tmp_NmPElh_aa47d3216864af3f_GettyImages-686534316.jpg

doge.jpg

Cher is pronounced Sher (sure)? I always thought it was share. Learn something new.

Cher is pronounced Sher (sure)? I always thought it was share. Learn something new.

Her name is pronounced like “share”. I think he’s suggesting he pronounces it “share-dog” like some fucking weirdo.

It's pronounced erdog. The "Sh" is silent. It's French.

Sure dog. Like
"Are you sure that Omaha nickel will let you bang bro?"
"Sure dog!"

Is it "SHE-ruh-DOG" or is it "SHAR-doj"?

Jeff Sherwood, the founder of Sherdog pronounces it like his name. It's pronounced like ship and sure together. Here he is during an interview where you can hear how the founder pronounced Sherdog. It's about halfway through this video.

It's also interesting because he talks a little about Dana White and how he's a secret Sherdog reader.

Jeff Sherwood, the founder of Sherdog pronounces it like his name. It's pronounced like ship and sure together. Here he is during an interview where you can hear how the founder pronounced Sherdog. It's about halfway through this video.

It's also interesting because he talks a little about Dana White and how he's a secret Sherdog reader.

No, no, ...just because he says it that way doesn't mean it's correct. It's pronounced "sir" dog, not Sher.

Doesn't matter how it's pronounced. Nobody has any reason to say it out loud.

Back