How do you rate my jab? ( quick shadow boxing)

Dana will give you a ring any minute now

Well you didn't put nothing into that jab you threw only an arm punch, your suppose to snap it, and put your hips into it, not just throw it stationary.

There are several ways to throw a jab,
But I don't expect you to know any of this

Can noobs please leave room for dudes who know anything about the subject

Thanks

Can noobs please leave room for dudes who know anything about the subject

Thanks

Boy I bet you $50 i can light you up with jabs in a spar all over the place lol, that is not one of the ways your suppose to throw a jab lol. Your the only "noob" in here.

Boy I bet you $50 i can light you up with jabs in a spar all over the place lol, that is not one of the ways your suppose to throw a jab lol. Your the only "noob" in here.

I have no interest debating hypotethicals.
You can watch this guy named muhammed Ali who arm jabbed like crazy, especially when shadow boxing, if you think arm jabs somehow aren't boxing

I have no interest debating hypotethicals.
You can watch this guy named muhammed Ali who arm jabbed like crazy, especially when shadow boxing, if you think arm jabs somehow aren't boxing

Ok I know who Muhammed ali is lol, and Muhammed ali did not throw arm jabs, he put more hips into each and every punch then you did. Way more.

Not when shadow boxing he didn't. Not always

Ok well that was back then if you want to actually use an effective jab then you got to practice putting hips into it while shadowboxing. Trust me I have more boxing experience then you, and I even had street boxing matches in the hood too and whooped all their asses.

Amazing jab and the head movement defense is godlike. How many pro fights do you have?
Not when shadow boxing he didn't. Not always
My first thought when I saw your jab as well. It’s similar to the jab that Ali threw without hips not always but sometimes when shadowboxing. Real high level stuff

I find i not only cringeworthy seeing your videos but also disrepectful to anyone who actually trains seriously or competes. You seem to think by playing around in your bedroom that you are somehow improving or learning something. I suggest for a real eye opener you turn up just once at a regular gym for aparring and watch your world get torn down.

Last edited:
You're flaring your elbow as you throw. Might want to try to fix that. It telegraphs the punch and is unnecessary.

Videos longer than 4 seconds might help. Especially ones that let us see your feet.

You're flaring your elbow as you throw. Might want to try to fix that. It telegraphs the punch and is unnecessary.

Videos longer than 4 seconds might help. Especially ones that let us see your feet.
This.

Head goes forward. Elbow telegraphs. Hand does not return from a prooer path back to defending. Easy counters.

Back