How do you rate my jab? ( quick shadow boxing)

Are you comparing yourself to Ali now?

Are you an idiot? Did Ali have poor form as well? You know he flared his elbow more than I do, and his jab worked well past his prime (when his footwork was gone) because it had SPEED.

Are you an idiot? Did Ali have poor form as well? You know he flared his elbow more than I do, and his jab worked well past his prime (when his footwork was gone) because it had SPEED.

Can you just go to a boxing gym and just train actual boxing for a while, before calling everybody in this thread an idiot for not agreeing with you lol?

No you really haven't, if you went to a boxing gym you wouldn't be throwing a jab like that. That's number 1

Number 2 is that every instructor I've trained with that has boxing experience has always told to put hips into your punches, and not flare out your elbows. You need the elbow a little more pointing the ground. For a jab you shouldn't flare your elbow.

Go actually train at a boxing gym and see how they punch and film a video of you sparring I want to see your "hand skills" in a live spar.

No you really haven't, if you went to a boxing gym you wouldn't be throwing a jab like that. That's number 1

Number 2 is that every instructor I've trained with that has boxing experience has always told to put hips into your punches, and not flare out your elbows. You need the elbow a little more pointing the ground. For a jab you shouldn't flare your elbow.

Go actually train at a boxing gym and see how they punch and film a video of you sparring I want to see your "hand skills" in a live spar.

I won't do shit for you

But you are not Ali and don't even have a tenth of any of his abilities! You are the moron here. That's why you should learn to punch correctly. I used to spar regularly with a much larger southpaw and he used to flare the elbow (noticeably worse than you) and I'd be able to defend almost every single jab he ever threw with ease. It's a really bad habit, fix it if you are serious about improving your boxing.

But you are not Ali and don't even have a tenth of any of his abilities! You are the moron here. That's why you should learn to punch correctly. I used to spar regularly with a much larger southpaw and he used to flare the elbow (noticeably worse than you) and I'd be able to defend almost every single jab he ever threw with ease. It's a really bad habit, fix it if you are serious about improving your boxing.

Umy you sparring someone who flared more than me is relevant how??

You flare enough that I'd have a good time picking off your jab. You are worried about the speed of your jab but you are making a fundamental error that makes your jab 'slower' to the eye because it's easier to see. I don't get why you are so defensive when posting videos of yourself on an internet forum in a section devoted to 'technique'. It's bizarre to me.

You just contradicted yourself lol, you were literally saying that muhammad ali flared more then you. You need to stop that shit, and we all know you haven't trained in a boxing gym or you wouldn't be looking for everyone to commend you. I bet if you go to a local boxing gym, they will change your whole form.

When I trained at my first legit mma gym, the boxing instructor was a boxing contender back in the day, he would teach you to throw a jab with your elbow a little more pointing down. And put hips into it, and would have you move your head out of the way with every punch.

Then when i went to a boxing gym in NYC, they would teach me to put more hips into my punches all of them. And it was a gym that a lot of pro boxers go too, when they're fighting in NYC. Plus it's only a 5 or 10 min walk from msg.

I even showed your video to my cousin that use to help her brother out with padwork back when he was boxing and she said that Is not a proper jab.

You really need a reality check.

Last edited:
Guys guys guys.... we're focussing on the wrong aspect of things in this thread. He may flare his elbow blah blah blah, but I think the more obvious issue is that this assclown thinks he can punch/kick/fight.... spacetime you CAN punch/kick/fight...but so can my fucking 4 year old.

Does that mean she wouldnt get her fucking face broken in if in a fight? Stop embarrassing yourself, you look like a fucking tool mate.

The one thing threads like these are good for, is getting through the day. I really get bored a lot everyday, wether it's at work or at home after a workout or something. I just can't find anything to do. So @spacetime thank you for helping me pass the day without your embarrassing and ridiculous threads I don't know what I would do lol.

My shoulder hurts just from watching that.

It's a quick jab, I'll give you that. I'll rate it a 5/10.

Jealous fucks

Dude your the one whose delusional as fuck, your jab is fast, but I bet you my boy whose 0-2 in boxing can light you up with jabs. And I know a indian girl who is an amatuer boxer, and I bet you she could light you up with jabs too. Maybe just about anything.

If your actually looking to improve your jab then you should listen to everybody in here.

"How did you get so knowledgable so quickly?" That's what you said to me. I have been training for 5 years in muay thai and boxing and even I have trained with karate kickboxers and kickboxers and mma fighters that have a taekwondo and karate background. They all are taught to put more hips in the punches including the jabs. You literally don't know what your talking about. I bet you my cousin who trained boxing with his brother and got good at it can beat you, and he's never fought amatuer but he'll definitely beat your ass.

Dude your the one whose delusional as fuck, your jab is fast, but I bet you my boy whose 0-2 in boxing can light you up with jabs. And I know a indian girl who is an amatuer boxer, and I bet you she could light you up with jabs too. Maybe just about anything.

If your actually looking to improve your jab then you should listen to everybody in here.

"How did you get so knowledgable so quickly?" That's what you said to me. I have been training for 5 years in muay thai and boxing and even I have trained with karate kickboxers and kickboxers and mma fighters that have a taekwondo and karate background. They all are taught to put more hips in the punches including the jabs. You literally don't know what your talking about. I bet you my cousin who trained boxing with his brother and got good at it can beat you, and he's never fought amatuer but he'll definitely beat your ass.

Nevermind your boy with a losing record against nobodies, you think a fucking chick would beat me?? Your trolling is weak.

Last edited:
Nevermind your boy with a losing record against nobodies, you think a fucking chick would beat me?? Your trolling is weak.

Dude lmao, the girl has more experience then you in boxing lol, your a scrawny 29 year old adult, she I bet can knock you out, and you ever see the videos on YouTube of the fighters with a losing record beat hoodlums on the streets. You don't know what your talking about lol. Let me ask you this how long have you been training boxing? And how many amatuer boxing fights have you had?

P.s. that's sexist of you to say also, because their are girls in the gym that me and her were training at and their were girls who were a lot stronger then you, and had way more experience boxing then you.

Back