How do you rate the following politically oriented comedians on a 1-10 scale?

Norm and Burr are great, neither political though.
MacFarlane's shows have been good at one time or another, he has talent.
Seth Meyers co-wrote Documentary Now, which was a great show, other than that can't say I've ever cared for anything he's done.
Don't care for any others.

Bill Burr and Norm MacDonald are great comedians. The rest on the list are largely forgettable.

Sarah Silverman is an incredible comic, I challenge her haters here to go see her at a club and not did laughing.
Could make a strong case for #2 female GOAT imo, she doesn't get nearly enough respect. Great writer, great everything.

Could make a strong case for #2 female GOAT imo, she doesn't get nearly enough respect. Great writer, great everything.

She really doesn't. Being a female comic is hard, insecure "funny guys at the office" are really threatened by funny women, if a woman talk about sexual stuff on stage she has to be walked to her car, and the constant "women aren't funny" must be annoying.

She's an exceptional comic. The problem is stand up comedy is in it's purest a live art, we set it up that way. Several comics leading to a headliner, drink minimums, dim lights and no cell phones.

You also have the benefit of an audience that paid to see you, as opposed to some people going to watch your special with a generally preconceived opinion.

It's like how I defend Joe Rogans stand up so much. He's a comic meant to be seen live.

She really doesn't. Being a female comic is hard, insecure "funny guys at the office" are really threatened by funny women, if a woman talk about sexual stuff on stage she has to be walked to her car, and the constant "women aren't funny" must be annoying.

She's an exceptional comic. The problem is stand up comedy is in it's purest a live art, we set it up that way. Several comics leading to a headliner, drink minimums, dim lights and no cell phones.

You also have the benefit of an audience that paid to see you, as opposed to some people going to watch your special with a generally preconceived opinion.

It's like how I defend Joe Rogans stand up so much. He's a comic meant to be seen live.
There's no comparison to watching specials on 'flix or TV and seeing them in person. You know who brutalized me in person that surprised me? Emo fucking Phillips. Dead. I don't even like his act on television lol.

Silverman has been at it like what 25 years? I'd love to see her some day.

There's no comparison to watching specials on 'flix or TV and seeing them in person. You know who brutalized me in person that surprised me? Emo fucking Phillips. Dead. I don't even like his act on television lol.

I'm a decent comedian, holding my own in Atlanta last week at the Laughing Skull was huge. Nobody knows their name really but I was crying laughing at several comics.

I appreciate the highlight Netflix has given stand up comedy, and it has risen to an increase in people coming to shows but it's truly missing the best part of stand up comedy.

Stand up comedy is meant for a single moment and that is your time onstage. There is no future, no past, just trusting your skills and material.

You cats need to go support some open mics.

I wish Patrice O’Neal was still alive

<DCrying>

His appearances on O &A are funnier than anything i 've seen another comic do. Patrice and Anthony riffing off each other was pure genious.

Norm and Burr are 10.

Rest are awful IMO. Even when they have a team of 'comedy' writers ala Maher, Meyers, Gutfeld, Noah, Fallon, etc. Pretty shocking that two guys by themselves can be so much better than half an army of paid writers.

Amy Schumer - .5/10.
Sarah Silverman - 1/10
Norm MacDonald - 9/10
Greg Gutfeld - 4/10
Bill Burr - 10/10
Joe Rogan - 8/10
Michelle Wolf - 0/10
Jimmy Kimmel - 3/10
Greg Gutfeld - 4/10
Jimmy Fallon - 5/10
Seth Meyers - 1/10
Bill Maher - 7/10
Sam Seder - Who?
Steven Crowder - 7/10
Trevor Noah - 0/10
Kathy Griffin - 1/10
See, this is why I refuse to answer the OP. I agree some are good and some are terrible, but to give Rogan an 8 and all those women 1 or less is ridiculous and says you must hate women to me.

Michelle Wolf is funnier than Rogan, Maher, and Meyers put together. She put the funny words right into Meyers' mouth for him when she wrote for his show. So, yeah, the list is dumb and the ratings are bound to be all over the place and the only area of broad agreement is men putting down women comedians. Edit: I can agree Kathy Griffin sucks though. :p

Amy Schumer - 4
Sarah Silverman - 7
Norm MacDonald - 3
Greg Gutfeld - 0
Bill Burr - 3
Joe Rogan - 0
Michelle Wolf - 8
Jimmy Kimmel - 4
Jimmy Fallon - 3
Seth Meyers - 4
Bill Maher - 3
Sam Seder - no clue
Steven Crowder - 0
Trevor Noah - 8
Kathy Griffin - 4

See, this is why I refuse to answer the OP. I agree some are good and some are terrible, but to give Rogan an 8 and all those women 1 or less is ridiculous and says you must hate women to me.

Whitney Cummings - 9/10.

But she's not political, or on the list for me to rate.

The women who are on the list, have the combined hilarity of the Ghostbusters.

"You hate women!"

No, I hate unfunny cunts.

I love Emo. I can definitely see how he would be way better live, though. His stuff is weird and a little disjointed, so the more removed and sanitized you are the worse it plays. I watched a recording while hanging out with some friends after drinking and watching some other stuff. If I had just been skimming YouTube alone I doubt that I'd have enjoyed it very much.

He was great on Dr. Katz.

I like Norm and Bill Burr is pretty funny, what I've heard of him. I don't see how either would be considered "politically-oriented" though. The rest of them pretty much blow imo but I have to admit that I'm not really into standup comedy. But I can't stand most of those comedians that were listed, whenever I see them in anything they don't get me to laugh they get me to cringe and/or change the channel asap.

Whitney Cummings - 9/10.

But she's not political, or on the list for me to rate.

The women who are on the list, have the combined hilarity of the Ghostbusters.

"You hate women!"

No, I hate unfunny cunts.
Don't exaggerate. I said it looks that way due to consistently rating only the women so low. It suggests a negative bias. I can believe it's just a coincidence in this case, but then I still say something is wrong with you if you rate Seth Meyers ahead of Michelle Wolfe.

norm-macdonald-does-second-place-get-4-tickets-kathy-griffin-34207801.png

I can't do Sarah Silverman and it has nothing to do with how funny or unfunny she is. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me.

Montez from Workaholics, real name Erik Griffen just released one called Amerikkan Warrior. It's pretty good and almost anti-political.

Back