How do you see Mike Perry vs. Darren Till going?

Mike mean mugs while Till bounces on the soles of his feet.

That's closer to a hook than an overhand, but since he does shift his weight I guess it counts

Still though, it's a different kind of punch and thrown from southpaw against a shorter opponent

I ask again, why would you think that Perry/Till would look like Perry vs the boxing guy

at least come with actual analysis
Or don't come at all, I don't have time for your foolishness

Ugh, can't stand either of these two, and never thought I'd be saying this, but I'm cheering for Mike Perry.

(omg, just puked in my mouth a lil bit)

I just loath Till more I guess.

I beat your ass easily bro
giphy.gif

That's closer to a hook than an overhand, but since he does shift his weight I guess it counts

Still though, it's a different kind of punch and thrown from southpaw against a shorter opponent

I ask again, why would you think that Perry/Till would look like Perry vs the boxing guy

at least come with actual analysis
Or don't come at all, I don't have time for your foolishness
Whoa there sparky, I was assuming our back and forth in tongue in cheek but my point was simply Till would school Perry. Till's length and technique would be too much imo.

Last edited:
Whoa there sparky, I was assuming our back and forth was tongue and cheek but my point was simply Till would school Perry. Till's length and with technique would be too much imo.
Hey bud
Don't get so worked up
I'm just talking

Whoa there sparky, I was assuming our back and forth was tongue and cheek but my point was simply Till would school Perry. Till's length and with technique would be too much imo.
EXPLAIN HOW THEN

I see it going very poorly for Mike Perry.

I feel like Perry would be the type of fighter to look on sherdog

Hey bud
Don't get so worked up
I'm just talking
It's all good.
Perry loads up too much when he's about to engage

Till's counters/straights would find their home with ease.

Back