How do you think the pyramids were built?

I imagine it like a union job. They worked shifts and got paid handsomely for it.

It probably took 27 years to build because they slacked so they could get more hours in.

Actually, it seems the guilds competed with each other. They all had pride in their nation, in their demigod king, and wanted to be known as the baddest motherfuckers building the shit.

And yet again, zero data. Your eagerness to have your point taken seriously is inverse to your ability to actually bring forth any information to support said point.
What specifically are you taking issue with? I've stated my issue with you, namely that you have no idea what you're arguing for is based on.

What specifically are you taking issue with? I've stated my issue with you, namely that you have no idea what you're arguing for is based on.

You claimed that the work, done by the people who are actually qualified, under two different directors of antiquities from Egypt is wrong, because, because, because Hawass is a hack!!

You provided no information for yourself, thus, I take your position as seriously as I do with a young earth creationist.

And yet again, zero data. Your eagerness to have your point taken seriously is inverse to your ability to actually bring forth any information to support said point.
What sort of data do you want and how exactly would you analyze anything on the subject? All you've done is posted a few articles about people who were buried near the Great Pyramide and parrotted some talking points from people whose points you don't even have a grasp on.

If you give me something specific to respond to other than "show me data" I'll be happy to state my opinion or provide why I think what I think. We're also talking about a subject inherently bereft of data.

You claimed that the work, done by the people who are actually qualified, under two different directors of antiquities from Egypt is wrong, because, because, because Hawass is a hack!!

You provided no information for yourself, thus, I take your position as seriously as I do with a young earth creationist.
Tell me why you think Hawass and whoever else you support has valid points, since they aren't your points. Do you even know what you're arguing for? Be specific, what have I said that you disagree with and I'll happily respond.

Comparing this to young earth creationist is retarded.

What sort of data do you want and how exactly would you analyze anything on the subject? All you've done is posted a few articles about people who were buried near the Great Pyramide and parrotted some talking points from people whose points you don't even have a grasp on.

If you give me something specific to respond to other than "show me data" I'll be happy to state my opinion or provide why I think what I think. We're also talking about a subject inherently bereft of data.

Tell me why you think Hawass and whoever else you support has valid points, since they aren't your points. Do you even know what you're arguing for? Be specific, what have I said that you disagree with and I'll happily respond.

Comparing this to young earth creationist is retarded.

Provide any peer reviewed data to support your position. It is relatively simple.

They aren't my points? Jesus. Just read that again a few times, and marvel.

Provide any peer reviewed data to support your position. It is relatively simple.

They aren't my points? Jesus. Just read that again a few times, and marvel.
Lol at "peer reviewed data"...it's Egyptology, not science.

Tell you what, go find me one of the non existent peer reviewed papers I should be arguing against proving in any way that the Great Pyramid was built as a tomb for Khufu and I'll give you a response. You're asking me to respond to a guess based on shoddy circumstantial evidence (which you clearly don't know the details of).

And just to preempt your inevitable goal post change, every single point I've made or opinion I've suggested is based on the idea that there is zero good evidence to believe the Great Pyramid was built for Khufu as a tomb. Conversely, the only reason to believe the Great Pyramid was built in 20 years is if it was a tomb for Khufu. The only reason it has the date of construction it does is because it is assumed a tomb for Khufu. The only reason those nonsense articles claim that those graves contained "pyramid builders" is because they think it was a tomb for Khufu.

I can succinctly just tell you why your points are baseless if you're too lazy to look regarding the tomb theory, which again is the basis for the entire Giza narrative you think makes sense.

Probably by stacking rocks on top of eachother.

Lol at "peer reviewed data"...it's Egyptology, not science.

Tell you what, go find me one of the non existent peer reviewed papers I should be arguing against proving in any way that the Great Pyramid was built as a tomb for Khufu and I'll give you a response. You're asking me to respond to a guess based on shoddy circumstantial evidence (which you clearly don't know the details of).

And just to preempt your inevitable goal post change, every single point I've made or opinion I've suggested is based on the idea that there is zero good evidence to believe the Great Pyramid was built for Khufu as a tomb. Conversely, the only reason to believe the Great Pyramid was built in 20 years is if it was a tomb for Khufu. The only reason it has the date of construction it does is because it is assumed a tomb for Khufu. The only reason those nonsense articles claim that those graves contained "pyramid builders" is because they think it was a tomb for Khufu.

I can succinctly just tell you why your points are baseless if you're too lazy to look regarding the tomb theory, which again is the basis for the entire Giza narrative you think makes sense.

One one side, we have decades of work by the people actually turning the spade, and on the other hand, we have you, with, what? Nothing at all. Why would anyone listen to you? You don't even have a competing candidate explanation. All you have is "It's bullshit, Hawass is a hack!!"

By all means, keep asserting, and wondering why you are not being taken seriously by me.

One one side, we have decades of work by the people actually turning the spade, and on the other hand, we have you, with, what? Nothing at all. Why would anyone listen to you? You don't even have a competing candidate explanation. All you have is "It's bullshit, Hawass is a hack!!"

By all means, keep asserting, and wondering why you are not being taken seriously by me.

bored-gif.gif

You are finally getting it....
Here's the evidence it was Khufu's otherwise completely unmarked tomb. It appears to read "gang of Khufu".

1.The-FULL-Cartouche.jpg

It is in the uppermost relieving chamber of the "King's Chamber". It was discovered by Colonel Howard Vyse, and probably a forgery (by Vyse) given the context of the find.

Here is it's location...

KhufuCartouche_location.jpg

Here's the evidence it was Khufu's otherwise completely unmarked tomb. It appears to read "gang of Khufu".

1.The-FULL-Cartouche.jpg

It is in the uppermost relieving chamber of the "King's Chamber". It was discovered by Colonel Howard Vyse, and probably a forgery (by Vyse) given the context of the find.

Here is it's location...

KhufuCartouche_location.jpg

Oh wow, two pictures you found from a google image search. So, we've got two separate teams from the Antiquities Dept of Egypt against your two images, so I guess it's a wash!

Oh wow, two pictures you found from a google image search. So, we've got two separate teams from the Antiquities Dept of Egypt against your two images, so I guess it's a wash!
My child, I wasn't posting those pictures as my rebuttal to their opinion, I was showing you the evidence for theirs. We're inching closer and closer. I'm not gonna leave you behind champ. Gonna hold hands the whole way...

vvkLDqv.gif

Last edited:
Step aside boys, I'll show you how to participate in one of these threads:

I'm not qualified to have a really valid opinion, but let me link you to some crackpot theory by an "expert" which best fits my confirmation bias.

Step aside boys, I'll show you how to participate in one of these threads:

I'm not qualified to have a really valid opinion, but let me link you to some crackpot theory by an "expert" which best fits my confirmation bias.
There are plenty of valid opinions. They are all fall between "Primitive people couldn't have done...these people were 'primitive'" and "it was aliens.

It's not a crackpot topic, it is almost impossible to believe, yet there it is.

MA_00891599_o3zx9k.jpg

Just look at that precision. They are aligned almost perfectly. Was this work really done by some 'slaves' who were unwilling and forced to do hard labor? Or, is it possible we are missing a time period from human history, perhaps an unknown civilization that has not been discovered yet (not Aliens, but rather a relative close to homo-sapiens).

Each stone you see here weighs between 2.5 -15 tonnes (5500 - 33000 lbs)! Isn't that crazy? How were humans back then able to lift and move such heavy structures?

An interesting fact is that the pyramids were aligned to 'true' north very precisely, with an accuracy that is within one-tenth of a degree. How was that accomplished in the age of sticks and stones?

Also, as you can see here, the structures actually contain 8 sides, which is only really noticed when looking from above:

Great-Pyramid-Eight-Sides.jpg
What Pyramids?

What Pyramids?
Those little bitch step pyramids always get forgotten. Each is probably the equal of the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico (not size wise)...I have been Teotihuacan, it is amazing but it is almost completely rebuilt (ie unoriginal).

My child, I wasn't posting those pictures as my rebuttal to their opinion, I was showing you the evidence for theirs. We're inching closer and closer. I'm not gonna leave you behind champ. Gonna hold hands the whole way...

vvkLDqv.gif
You provided zero evidence.....

Back