How does Armenia produce so many good/elite fighters?

Canelo doesn't seem to have a drop of indigenous blood in him, but might have, how knows an who cares. Despite Canelo's family nor changing his surname to hide their origin, I would be absurd to consider him other than a Mexican product.

You just have to see his brothers to know that your claim is extremely unlikely.

Same with the US and their wrestling program. They put kids in wrestling since 5 years old.

And most of those on that list aren't Armenian born and raised: Moose is Duth And Shabazyan (which i don't know why he's there given his recent performances) is american.

Dillion Danis’ father is Armenian. I guess the tiger blood doesn’t always flow down through the warrior genes!View attachment 1015179

yeah well, genetic material doesn't guarantee your son will grow up into a jabroni who thinks of himself as the greatest fighter when he's only defeated people with less skills than he does, because he idolizes a coke head with delusions of grandeur.

yeah well, genetic material doesn't guarantee your son will grow up into a jabroni who thinks of himself as the greatest fighter when he's only defeated people with less skills than he does, because he idolizes a coke head with delusions of grandeur.
I totally agree with you. I was just replying to Royce’sGi about his tiger blood in the genes comment. I thought Dillon would be a great example of proving him wrong!

I respect and appreciate your passion dude, but it’s clear now we’re just talking about two different subjects. You’re waxing poetic about genealogy and it sounds good - we should thank our lucky stars that our ancestors carried on our genes and made it possible for us to exist, but in terms of substantively responding to OP’s topic, all of what you’ve just said is abstract, ancillary fluff with no meat on the bone for us to go back and forth about

Ok in the sense he used the word produce. So does he not know Moose trains and lives in Holand. If we go by strictly produce then the USA and Latin america would produce the best fighters.

Last edited:
Mousasi and Tsarukyan are dope, everyone else on that list is mid.

Let’s not start some hyperbole like the whole corny “Irish invasion” phase you bots pushed.

The list of Armenian fighters is nothing compared to their list of car thieves.

They don't. That amount iz normal for such a big ethnic group with a wide diaspora.

It's not like Dagestan where, despite the small population and relative poverty, all these guys are produced from scratch in their local gyms. Or 1 camp producing Khabib, Islam, Umar, Usman and all the B listers + the generation before Khabib. There's also been elite elite wrestlers coming up from the same gyms over there.

Poverty can attract some fighters, look Thailand

Back