How does Brock Lesnar have good cardio?

Because it is not that hard to have cardio for 3+ rounds. Fighters who gas after one round have bad s&c coaches and/or are just lazy to do some roadwork

True and true.

However 99% of fighters are not 295lbs.

Brock had great cardio for a man his size due to extremely hard work, genetics, and yes, steroids. He's a freak.

He's another mountain of muscles like Ngannou yet as far as I remember he was never in trouble cardio-wise, even in fights where he went to the distance (Herrig, Hunt). You would think he'd gass easily upon looking at him but nope, the man has got his cardio game on point.
He doesn't swing wildly. If you swing wildly, with all your might, 5 times and it doesn't land, your cardiopulmonary endurance is depleted down to 50%.

Look at what happened to Racist Snitch vs Demian Maia, McGregor vs Diaz I & II and many more examples.

Swinging wildly at full strength and missing is very taxing. Brock Lesnar is a lay-n-pray fighter. He waits for the right timing and shoots in, and just controls you on the ground. It is more energy efficient.

LHDQhKz.gif

Roids and hardwork
Dont let these replies fool you, steroids dont magically give you cardio unless you train it
You don't say? I thought if a I put a needle in my ass I would be 290 lbs in a matter of seconds.

Back