How does it feel to have ur nose broken?

man it makes me so sad knowing im gonna have a flat multiply broken nose one day

You won't get any prettier by boxing full contact, that's for sure.

Doop said:
I never broke my nose from a punch but i tried to drop in on a 9 foot vertramp and shoe lace got stuck in the space between the bearings and the truck and i hit my face nine feet on to wood broke my nose hurt so fucking bad

Dude, your too fucking funny. Hahaha

im cursed with the italian schnozz so ive accepted the fact my nose is gonna be broken probably multiple times and uglier than it already is later in life

thecas said:
Noob diagress here.. What is a straight? I know jab, uppercut, cross and hook, but straight?

Straight is just a cross man.

If your orthodox, the straight right hand is your cross.

iminthebible said:
im cursed with the italian schnozz so ive accepted the fact my nose is gonna be broken probably multiple times and uglier than it already is later in life

You have what is called a roman nose.Its gonna be roamin' all over your face...

Zankou said:
I've had it a couple times. It doesn't hurt that much, but it bleeds like hell. Honestly if you get hit hard enough to break your nose, you feel the punch impact more than the nose specifically.

It's true when i was like twelve i was playing baseball and a sharp one hop groung ball took a crazy hop but i totally stopped the ball with my nose so they didn't score any runs. My nose shot a spritz of blood but i was more worried about making the play. I know the analogy to baseball is little much but i think a line drive hardball is going to hurt more than any one mans punch. If you ever cried when you were a kid then later that night you can't breathe through your nose well. It sort of feels like that and will be a little tender to the touch but won't necissarily "hurt". Just throw a steak on it. then eat the steak.

man it makes me so sad knowing im gonna have a flat multiply broken nose one day

Why? Look at the noses on the likes of Oscar De la Hoya, Wladmir Klitschko, Joe Calzaghe etc. a broken nose is no excuse for technical incompetence and poor defensive skills.

Depends if you break it in a fight or you break it just out of nowhere... In a fight it hurts but so much adrenaline you just fight through it... But if you break your nose in a basketball game like i did, well son lets just say i would rather be shot in the arm with a bean bag gun

It hurts, but having it restraightened hurts more. I'm pretty good with pain tho. The worst part was the fountain of blood...

3 times broke here and have had to have plastic surgery. Each time it was broke it felt different. There is pain, but it's actually not so bad. The recovery from the surgery was way worse then anytime I had broken it by a longshot.

whats a good way to tell if your nose is broken? i just had a hard sparring session today and i got hit pretty good in the nose at least twice. it was bleeding for quite a while, but my nose doesnt look misaligned. any suggestions? and how much time should i take off? can you PM it to me? would really appreciate it. thanks

Lmao...

You'll know when your nose is broke trust meh. ^^ At least in my cases I knew right away everytime. If you have to question wheter or not its broken.. It probably isn't, but go get checked out just in case.

Back