How does this man have a job?

MagnumDong

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

He's right on the college football one but the rest of the shit he says is so infuriatingly stupid. He just says incredibly ignorant and dumb things about sports he clearly doesn't know shit about and then compares it to the NBA or NFL because that somehow validates his argument. I honestly think Cowherd has surpassed Skip Bayless for most hated analyst in the business.

It would be nice if you put his name in the title.

The biggest issue I have with Cowherd is he's solo on his show. He just pontificates the whole time and unlike Skip he doesn't have formerly Stephen A (who can be a colossal dumbshit too) or now Shannon across form him to check him on the bullshit he spouts.

He’s a shock hot take guy who just says things to get people talking even if he doesn’t actually think it, then changes his mind weeks later like he never said the previous thing at all. Same reason why Skip always shits on guys like LeBron, Rodgers, Floyd etc, professional trolling and playing an over the top devils advocate persona to get views.

The best thing to do is just to ignore them. I never know what they say unless it’s something that goes viral. Didn’t even click on this video

I think Cowherd is one of the least insightful and informed sports media personalities (maybe right after Shitlock), but I admit to hate watching him, especially when he has a good guests. The Bill Burr visits are often must watches.

I think he's actually a pretty decent interview when he isn't doing his clickbait/troll bs on his show. Go listen to him on Russillo's podcast. He actually has a legit conversation.

Most of you base your NFL knowledge and opinions off things people like him say, and articles people like him write. Let's be real.

I'll bet a lot of you would put Otto Graham on a top 10 QB all time list if enough NFL analysts did so, despite seeing throw like three passes on youtube.

Don't let it get you down.

He's a guy whose job is to talk on the radio about sports (entertainment, an escape for the masses). All he needs to do is discuss complete nonsense, but with conviction, and he'll garner an audience.

He is no different than the folks on TMZ, Entertainment Tonight, or other "Hollywood Gossip" programs.

Most of you base your NFL knowledge and opinions off things people like him say, and articles people like him write. Let's be real.

I'll bet a lot of you would put Otto Graham on a top 10 QB all time list if enough NFL analysts did so, despite seeing throw like three passes on youtube.

Rocky Marciano > Anthony Joshua.

Remember, athletes from older generations automatically are better than athletes of today. Because reasons.

Back