How does Trump trigger so many?

I'm waiting for Sanders and you to line up the talking points, but I'm guessing the government shutdown because Dem's are terrible, and it only opened back up because Trump is a master negotiator.

Am I right?

I see no reason to doubt Schumer's tweet that he agreed to negotiate under the condition that DACA is solved ASAP. I'm not saying it will happen, but he's convincing his base that it will.

Also I'm curious....

During a government shutdown, what responsibility do you feel the president has to get it running again?

Also the first time in history a shutdown has happened when 1 party controls all 3 branches. Man Trump is so good at deals. He can even do them over tweets

I see no reason to doubt Schumer's tweet that he agreed to negotiate under the condition that DACA is solved ASAP. I'm not saying it will happen, but he's convincing his base that it will.

So who's responsible for ending the shutdown and restoring an operating government?

Also the first time in history a shutdown has happened when 1 party controls all 3 branches. Man Trump is so good at deals. He can even do them over tweets

Shhhhhh that makes it obvious that republicans were just holding our country hostage to get immigrants kicked out of it.

I know you desperately want that to be true so your existence doesn't seem like a complete waste, but the only thing you've contributed to that's effected me is the collective stupidity of the country.

My contributions to the world have already helped revolutionize things you don't even know you'll be buying in the next 3 years and use every single day. Every single day you and millions of people around the globe will have me to thank. But I won't need your thanks, I have stock options.

My contributions to the world have already helped revolutionize things you don't even know you'll be buying in the next 3 years and use every single day. Every single day you and millions of people around the globe will have me to thank. But I won't need your thanks, I have stock options.

And a sherdog account LOL

Sounds very believable.

I'd love to thank you but first you're gonna have to explain why such a smart, successful fella like you can't even read and was refuting points no one made.

Until then believing you do more than poorly clean toilets for Amazon is really, really hard.

So surely you can just explain yourself and I'll have more respect for such a hard-working, contributing member of society.

Is your understanding that all budget matters simply require a majority in the house to be passed? If not, what is the requirement? How many seats does each party hold?

These are things you should understand BEFORE drawing a conclusion, not after.

Sounds very believable.

I'd love to thank you but first you're gonna have to explain why such a smart, successful fella like you can't even read and was refuting points no one made.

Until then believing you do more than poorly clean toilets for Amazon is really, really hard.

So surely you can just explain yourself and I'll have more respect for such a hard-working, contributing member of society.

No. You still haven't even proved that Trump makes dumb decisions.

What is a person that can't prove something so simple to prove?

EDIT: Also, a 3rd party runs our janitorial services FYI.

Is your understanding that all budget matters simply require a majority in the house to be passed? If not, what is the requirement? How many seats does each party hold?

These are things you should understand BEFORE drawing a conclusion, not after.

Nope I know it takes 60 votes. I also know the Republicans refused to negotiate enough to get the 9 votes they needed from the Dems. To me that tells me the Repubs refused to negotiate

No. You still haven't even proved that Trump makes dumb decisions.

What is a person that can't prove something so simple to prove?

EDIT: Also, a 3rd party runs our janitorial services FYI.

Let's start small to see if you're capable of measuring reality: He looked directly at an eclipse.

Tell me why that wasn't a dumb decision.

They might but they are lying to themselves by doing so.

Nobody acts like Obama did in public. He talked like a robot. Trump is a much more accurate representative of the average American. He basically lives the "American dream".

Born rich, triple bankrupt, massive over confidence in his ability.
Claim checks out.

Eating his steak well done and that fact that he wears his tie way too damn long, past his belt line, is a deal breaker for me.
Trump-1.jpg

That has to be some kind of novelty tie.

Nope I know it takes 60 votes. I also know the Republicans refused to negotiate enough to get the 9 votes they needed from the Dems. To me that tells me the Repubs refused to negotiate

So when the dems control a majority, but not enough seats to pass legislation and both parties vote along strict party lines, then it's the dems refusing to negotiate? Some issues aren't so devisive that the whips ensure their is no deviation from the vote? This is only Republicans that do this?

So when the dems control a majority, but not enough seats to pass legislation and both parties vote along strict party lines, then it's the dems refusing to negotiate? Some issues aren't so devisive that the whips ensure their is no deviation from the vote? This is only Republicans that do this?

It's a case by case basic. What I stated is how I see it THIS time. Each shutdown is and can be for different reasons. If I was negotiating and I only needed a few votes I would see what it took to get those votes and negotiate those terms. Something the Repubs did not do until a few hours ago

I really think confident, hetero maleness is the thing that triggers. Add in his wife's nice looks and that she's quite smart and it's unbearable for them --both beta men and beta women freak out.

by doing such little things

eats KFC with a fork

uses abrasive language regarding other countries

eats burito

holds an umbrella

calls Kim Jung Un rocket man

etc.

I really think confident, hetero maleness is the thing that triggers. Add in his wife's nice looks and that she's quite smart and it's unbearable for them --both beta men and beta women freak out.

Melania Trump is smart? Please explain

It's a case by case basic. What I stated is how I see it THIS time. Each shutdown is and can be for different reasons. If I was negotiating and I only needed a few votes I would see what it took to get those votes and negotiate those terms. Something the Repubs did not do until a few hours ago

Ok. So let's just go with that then. So I assume you feel that it's Trump' s fault that he can't get the turd burglers (McConnell and Ryan) to play ball on this serious issue? An issue, mind you, that Republicans don't even really know where the base stands on it and it had huge ramifications. If they find out that even 25% of the party views DACA as benign (at worst) and they play the game incorrectly then it will have huge ramifications. It's easy to say Republicans hate immigrants when we're not the ones that need voters. We'd sing a different room if our livelihood was on the line.

She speaks 5 languages for a start.

lol... So she grew up being taught multiple languages? I think the person who cleans the bathrooms at my office speaks a few languages as well. You guys really will say anything lol

I'm not saying she isn't smart but to act like she is some exceptional brainiac is just dumb and proof you will say anything

Back