How does Trump trigger so many?

lol... So she grew up being taught multiple languages? I think the person who cleans the bathrooms at my office speaks a few languages as well. You guys really will say anything lol

I'm not saying she isn't smart but to act like she is some exceptional brainiac is just dumb

LOL. She learned some as an adult, like English. And yes a cleaning person can be smart. You're extremely ignorant if you don't know that there's been people with high IQ doing all kinds of jobs.

Interesting that a man is triggered by the First Lady. Very interesting indeed.

Last edited:
Sounds like you are describing Trump supporters perfectly here
default, as a result yes

they pretty obviously formed as a result of the left collectivism which generally excluded white males that aren't complete bitches

only so many options in their mind at that point, plus most of the same people own guns

LOL. She learned some as an adult, like English. And yes a cleaning person can be smart. You're extremely ignorant if you don't know that there's been people with high IQ doing all kinds of jobs.

Interesting that a man is triggered by the First Lady. Very interesting indeed.

You misunderstood my point. You act like Melania is some brainiac which she isn't. I'm sure she is of average IQ and you listed intelligence as something that would make someone mad. Well. she isn't that smart so stop saying anything

Michelle Obama was the biggest trigger of all. Don't get it twisted. Melania is hardly a first lady btw.

Oh? Is she a lizard person so that doesn't count? Do the aliens control her with a ray gun? I don't keep up with all the Looney conspiracies so you'll have to be specific.

Oh? Is she a lizard person so that doesn't count? Do the aliens control her with a ray gun? I don't keep up with all the Looney conspiracies so you'll have to be specific.

Where is she? What has she done noteworthy? I'm legitimately curious because Michelle Obama was always out doing wonderful things to help humanity plus she actually loved her husband. How is that crusade against cyber bullying going for Melania?

I'm betting you won't answer and take this discussion off into some other direction.

And to be clear since we are talking about the first lady we are talking about Melania not Ivanka

Even your masters didn't tell you it was "directly". Where did you come up with that?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/21/politics/trump-solar-eclipse/index.html

So, actually incapable of measuring reality. Now that we've established you won't address even the simplest of errors and dodge direct criticism like a frightened little bitch, let's move on to the hilarious part....

Are you calling CNN my masters? Do you have short term memory loss? Because just yesterday you were viciously defending them. Homer posts a thread critiquing them and you acted like someone just swung at your mother. Clearly, they're your masters.

Michelle didn't accomplish anything, nor did I expect her to. The idea that first lady is more than a silly title is pathetic when you apply it to leadership outside of the white house, as well. Do we still have an obesity epidemic for youth in the US? Yes. Michelle did zero to ever have an effect on it, but she wasn't meant to. First Ladies take on these roles because a bunch of stupid lemmings expect them to. I have to believe most of them are smart enough to know that their jobs aren't taken seriously by those that take politics seriously.

Melania (who is the first lady, I don't think a first lady has ever been named Ivanka, just a helpful tip for you), as far as I know, has accomplished nothing. I don't understand how a first lady could trigger someone. What is it about their existence that gets you so riled up?

There have been someone notable and competent first ladies in history, I don't think we'll ever see one again though and we certainly haven't in the last 20 years.

They will never be the same....
K0nHox5.gif

Lol, never gets old...

Personally I think they are triggered by the ineptitude of the American president (who happens to be Trump).

Tis an important difference.

If he was still doing reality TV and declaring bankruptcy to dodge his debts most wouldn't give a shit.

So, actually incapable of measuring reality. Now that we've established you won't address even the simplest of errors and dodge direct criticism like a frightened little bitch, let's move on to the hilarious part....

Are you calling CNN my masters? Do you have short term memory loss? Because just yesterday you were viciously defending them. Homer posts a thread critiquing them and you acted like someone just swung at your mother. Clearly, they're your masters.

So you have no rebuttal to the proof I submitted that you didn't even understand what you were complaining about regarding Trump. Trust me when I tell you that no one is surprised you don't grasp simple words.

To your second "point". Proving, as many of us did, that shitty editorial is a shitty editorial does not inherently involve saying that the topic of the editorial is the best or worst thing ever. Again, no surprises that you need this pointed out to you.

You're just gonna stay losing and broke. Perhaps take the time that you want to use being embarrassed by me and go read a book. You might learn what the words you're using actually mean. Eventually, you could learn a skill and move from your parents' basement.

Where is she? What has she done noteworthy? I'm legitimately curious because Michelle Obama was always out doing wonderful things to help humanity plus she actually loved her husband. How is that crusade against cyber bullying going for Melania?

I'm betting you won't answer and take this discussion off into some other direction.

And to be clear since we are talking about the first lady we are talking about Melania not Ivanka

I must not have quoted you but I answered below your post fyi.

I must not have quoted you but I answered below your post fyi.

I read that you can't believe a black first lady could accomplish anything and you say I'm triggered lol

Off the top of my head Michelle introduced the school lunch program which provided free or reduced lunch for millions of low income kids but I know... That's nothing. Why should poor kids get to eat right?

How is that cyber bullying campaign going btw and why does Melania hate her husband? HAHA

So you have no rebuttal to the proof I submitted that you didn't even understand what you were complaining about regarding Trump. Trust me when I tell you that no one is surprised you don't grasp simple words.

What was he looking at?

To your second "point". Proving, as many of us did, that shitty editorial is a shitty editorial does not inherently involve saying that the topic of the editorial is the best or worst thing ever. Again, no surprises that you need this pointed out to you.

Where in the OP did he say the topic of the editorial was the worst thing ever? Do you know what hyperbole is? Because you seem to live off of it. He used a very obvious current example of something producing terrible panelist discussions and the second you saw Trump get criticized you lost your shit like a lady being ravaged by menopause.

You're just gonna stay losing and broke.

I can tell how hard you want this to be true. It's adorable. Tell us all more about how successful you are. I know it helps you cope. :)

Perhaps take the time that you want to use being embarrassed by me and go read a book. You might learn what the words you're using actually mean. Eventually, you could learn a skill and move from your parents' basement.

Keep trying, eventually the things you wish were true might actually take away the pain of not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. Ever. Until then, keep providing me these laughs. Please.

What was he looking at?

Where in the OP did he say the topic of the editorial was the worst thing ever? Do you know what hyperbole is? Because you seem to live off of it. He used a very obvious current example of something producing terrible panelist discussions and the second you saw Trump get criticized you lost your shit like a lady being ravaged by menopause.

I can tell how hard you want this to be true. It's adorable. Tell us all more about how successful you are. I know it helps you cope. :)

Keep trying, eventually the things you wish were true might actually take away the pain of not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. Ever. Until then, keep providing me these laughs. Please.

I proved you don't understand words. You launched ad hominems. Them's the facts.

I proved you don't understand words. You launched ad hominems. Them's the facts.

What words don't I understand? Should I just add that to the list of questions you've failed to answer right now, or should I wait until you avoid it in your next terrible post?

I kinda wanna wait because of the comedy you're producing. It's like watching a funny cartoon character have things fall on their head. It's only sad if you think it's a real human.

What words don't I understand? Should I just add that to the list of questions you've failed to answer right now, or should I wait until you avoid it in your next terrible post?

I kinda wanna wait because of the comedy you're producing. It's like watching a funny cartoon character have things fall on their head. It's only sad if you think it's a real human.

Did you say that Trump looked directly at an eclipse? If You did then you're an idiot, which I then proved.

Back