How epic would it be to have Connor vs Diaz 3 and Khabib vs Tony for 2 belts at UFC 219?

So if Tony beats Khabib (I say fuck this fight) then Tony is the double 2 x interim champ, just keep on defending that interim belt, who cares about the real belt?

it would be an epic failure for the interim champ and the champ to defend those titles against different people on the same card...

No deal

I'd settle for Conor vs t-ferg and khabib vs Diaz

Khabib has called out Tony and wants Connor to fight Diaz. The casual fans would be bamboozled. There will be 2 title fights and both being for the LW belt. They wouldnt know who the real champion is, except us Sherdoggers, tehehehe :D

War Connor.

In what world does Nate Diaz deserve a title shot?
And how the fuck can you even swing that?

I would not entertain the thought of masturbating to it if that tells you anything, you can not have an interim title and the champion come back and fight
somebody other than the interim champ. Let me guess Tony is suppose to defend and interim title lol. I seen a Billy Goat drink his own piss one time
and it was not as fuck up as that would be..
do you think that the UFC is a legitimate organisation?? wouldnt suprise me if they did make mcgreg vs diaz3 and make tony defend his interim belt,, remember its the ultimate farce circus now

Who the fuck would wan that shit? Khabib talking out his ass trying to imply some people legit think it's the fight/s to make.

Take that garbage outta here.

Then we end up with another shitshow when Nate beats Conor and refuses to fight Khabib/Ferg.

It's not me. Khabib called for these matchups for UFC 219, whats there to lose?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10...s-diaz-3-wants-tony-ferguson-fight-at-ufc-219

The meaning of the belt!! That's what there is to lose.

Diaz does NOT deserve a title shot.

Tony IS the Interim Champion, he has the most wins in the division, fought for the strap and WON.

Diaz hasn't fought anyone since his loss to Mac, why does he deserve a shot before Khabib or Tony?

Khabib has had one issue after another. Injuries, missing weight and missed his opportunity to fight Tony . He's just trolling trying to get fan and media attention. He knows this would NEVER happen.

If anything the only way to have all four fight would be Conor vs Tony for Undisputed LW Champion. Then a top contender fight possibly with Khabib vs Nate.

I just don't get your thinking on this. May not be your idea but you like and are promoting it. What is the point of winning fights, making weight, being active, moving up the ladder if it all means nothing? This is the only platform fighters have to get a chance to fight for a belt and possibly make bank. If you take that away and just put fan favs matched together for titles not based on anything but popularity what have titles and belts? They're wouldn't mean shit. If a Champion isn't facing the best in their divison it's all for nothing, a slippery slope .

Die hard fans are the ones there card after card ,not just when the BIG fight cones along. Piss them off too much they stop watching ,then no new future big stars have a platform for people to see them fight, watch them and talk about them. The sport will fail. This has already started to happen the last year or so. PPVs are lower than ever for non Superstar headlined cards ( lower than pre TUF 1 era) . The UFC has to bring back continuity to the belts, stop nonsense like this if they want to have a real continuing fan base while growing.

Conor won't maintain the company forever. Like Ronda before him or Brock before her. Those fans will watch while they win and leave when they retire.

Then we end up with another shitshow when Nate beats Conor and refuses to fight Khabib/Ferg.

And if Conor gets beat by Nate at 155 in a none title fight..
How much does that devalue the title?
The champs loses to 155 fighter but keeps his belt. Which already happened.
Tony is actually the real champ.

Tony vs. Conor
Diaz vs. Khabib

That's nice.

Khabib has called out Tony and wants Connor to fight Diaz. The casual fans would be bamboozled. There will be 2 title fights and both being for the LW belt. They wouldnt know who the real champion is, except us Sherdoggers, tehehehe :D

War Connor.

Would be even more epic if Conor vacates his belt first THEN fights Nate, while Tony vs Khabib is Tonys first title defense.
Afterwards Conor and Nate can keep sitting on a tree and K I S S I N G for as many rematches as the want. I'm sure those will forever be the fights the fans want.

Stylistically Conor vs Khabib and Tony vs Nate are the best match ups. But Since Tony has earned his shot, you gotta give it to him.

Nate will never beat Khabib, Tony/Conor vs Nate is a 50-50.

Khabib will maul Nate and will dominate Tony. Conor is the only one who I give a decent chance, since he has otherworldly striking compared Khabib's rudimentary one.

Back