How far would you go to get laid?

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Thinking back to your late teens / early 20s (if you're not already there) when you would do almost anything to get some ass. How far would you go?

Would you change the way you act? The way you dress? Change what type of music you listen to?

What would you do if you found out women were throwing themselves at guys who wore dresses?

d66f67aab80bc814c6d65e2277c010ab.jpg

What if you found out girls suddenly loved morbidly obese guys? Would you start eating 10 pizzas a day to gain weight?

morbid-obesity.jpg

How far would you go?

I would not get involved with crazy broads who wants me obese and in a dress

What IF that happened? You mean I gained 200 pounds and squeeze myself into a dress everyday for no reason? Women AREN'T going for that?

i personally go out of my way to make sure the other person doesnt wanna fuck me lol
it's very easy, i just unleash the crazy and WOO they gone :rolleyes:

I would just pay for it before I'd wear a dress or put my health and well being on the line. Sex wouldn't even be fun if you were morbidly obese

I'd never compromise my integrity.

Example of what I wouldn't do:

Cute Girl: I don't date cishet, straight men because they ooze toxic masculinity.

Me: Puts on a pink Tutu to tet laid.

asbout 30 miles in any deirection according to tinder and bumble

My ex dumped me because I didn’t have a 12 inch dick and wasn’t willing to get the surgery.

I loved her and all, but no way was I ever chopping 4 inches off my python for anyone.

IT isn't that hard. You just need to be smarter than everyone else playing the game.

Example. My buddies and I all go to a bar to hook up. I have two go to strategies right off. Lots of back up plans but anywho. Break contact. Get a touch in (meaningful, not a grope, and you have broken down 90% of the barriers that are blocking all the other guys) Anything. Pretend you can read palms. Grab her hand, trace her life line, make up a bullshit story, and you got a foot in. The other thing, and I imagine it is tough to do in this day and age, is to be 100% empathetic. The girls don't care who you are. They care if you know who they are. Bragging is the biggest fail there ever was in picking up women. It would be easier for most people to wear a dress or gain 50 lb's than actually listen to and care about what another person says. And that is the truth.

im pretty great natural so i appeal to a very wife fan base

Thinking back to your late teens / early 20s (if you're not already there) when you would do almost anything to get some ass. How far would you go?

Would you change the way you act? The way you dress? Change what type of music you listen to?

What would you do if you found out women were throwing themselves at guys who wore dresses?

d66f67aab80bc814c6d65e2277c010ab.jpg

What if you found out girls suddenly loved morbidly obese guys? Would you start eating 10 pizzas a day to gain weight?

morbid-obesity.jpg

How far would you go?

Back in the day, when chicks asked me what I did for a living, I would tell them I was a massage therapist. When I gave them a "free" massage later, they would always say, "Wow, you are good at this." Some would call this unethical, but I just call it smart thinking.

I'm not going to wear a dress or grow out a gut that fat though.

Honestly I wouldn’t change much for a woman which is one of the reasons I never put up big numbers.
I quit smoking for my wife that’s pretty much it. Getting fat was for me

I was never one of those guys who would do anything to get laid. Those guys are fucking annoying. They change their entire identity just to get laid and they aren’t even actual people anymore.

I was never one of those guys who would do anything to get laid. Those guys are fucking annoying. They change their entire identity just to get laid and they aren’t even actual people anymore.
Some of those dudes are autistic as fuck too
I knew a guy who converted to a Mormon for a chick and then got dumped, 6 months later he is a devil worshipping black metal fan trying to hit on all the metal chicks. Every time I saw him it was like
<36>

Some of those dudes are autistic as fuck too
I knew a guy who converted to a Mormon for a chick and then got dumped, 6 months later he is a devil worshipping black metal fan trying to hit on all the metal chicks. Every time I saw him it was like
<36>

Yeah, I knew one of those guys in high school. First, he wanted to be Asian (he’s white). So he dressed in all the Nautica shit Asians word at that time and watched anime. Senior year, he was into some different types of girls and decided to become a hipster (before being a hipster was a thing - the most hipster hipster anyone could be). He started dressing in vintage clothes and wore glasses. He didn’t need glasses.

Back