How far would you go to get laid?

Yeah, I knew one of those guys in high school. First, he wanted to be Asian (he’s white). So he dressed in all the Nautica shit Asians word at that time and watched anime. Senior year, he was into some different types of girls and decided to become a hipster (before being a hipster was a thing - the most hipster hipster anyone could be). He started dressing in vintage clothes and wore glasses. He didn’t need glasses.
It was funny to make fun of dude in high school because he was a punk but it is sad how the guy turned out he ended up in prison for banging minors got like 10 years and he was involved in some other heinous shit that I won’t mention because google could easily find him..

How about your guy how did he turn out?

Spent half of what I had saved up at the time and flew to Seattle chasing this girl I thought I was in love with. Got friendzoned for three days, realized what a fucking idiot I was, made up some excuse, and flew back home. Didn't even get to 2nd base and never spoke to her again. In the top 5 dumbest things I have ever done in my life. Rough lesson to learn but you can't change for anyone.

It was funny to make fun of dude in high school because he was a punk but it is sad how the guy turned out he ended up in prison for banging minors got like 10 years and he was involved in some other heinous shit that I won’t mention because google could easily find him..

How about your guy how did he turn out?

He did well. He was never as good an artist as I was. But our art teacher senior year really liked him and really hated me. She could make things happen for you, so she helped steer him toward art school where he went and is now working for some auto manufacturer designing cars, I think. He got married and lives a pretty normal life from what I understand.

I would be dragged 50 miles away at 2am to watch some chick play mahjong with her grandmother at a retirement home.

Not far enough, apparently.

I got badly friend zoned in my teens, the beta shit i did still makes me cringe.

I'll go as far as the front door...and they better be ready. God I love the internet.

These days, not very far, 30 years ago, to the ends of the earth..

Even when I was single, I wouldn't ever leave the city to meet women. Maybe one or two close surrounding towns that were on the main subway lines, but that was just to go back to her place, we met some place civilized.

I have been pretending to be a male feminist SJW online dating for a while now, I have had sex with several leftist/liberal women. In the morning I will offer them a gluten free soy latte from my Trump campaign mug. That usually gets rid of them quickly. I'm then back to OKCupid or Tinder bamboozling the next.

Uh.... not much tbh. When I was younger I was too socially awkward to figure out you're supposed to act a certain way to get girls. So I got the few girls that actually liked the type of person I really was.

Now that I'm older, I couldn't give less of a fuck about trying to bang a random stranger. I'd be interested in a relationship with someone that seemed compatible, if that somehow happened.

I watched my mom use and then treat good men like utter shit growing up. As bad as I felt about watching all of that; they all lined up for it and took incredible amounts of abuse before abandoning her.

As a result I've never had the desire to chase a girl either she's putting in effort too or it's not happening.

are we just talking distance here ?

so considering his sloppy seconds doesn't count ?

oDiQzmt.jpg

Reality girls want fit athletic dude who is confident and ons good career path with a little bit of edge.

You could do that by working out, going to school, and be a slight jerk.

America is fat, lazy, but have the jerk part down. This is why millennial have the least amount of sex ever

It would be easier for most people to wear a dress or gain 50 lb's than actually listen to and care about what another person says. And that is the truth.

Sorry, what?

I watched my mom use and then treat good men like utter shit growing up. As bad as I felt about watching all of that; they all lined up for it and took incredible amounts of abuse before abandoning her.

As a result I've never had the desire to chase a girl either she's putting in effort too or it's not happening.
Lol I watched the opposite. She'd date these losers all "he's gonna change!" I shit you not, I remember sitting that bitch down for an adult conversation at 8 years old, trying to talk her into leaving her loser pos boyfriend.

<bball1>

I have been pretending to be a male feminist SJW online dating for a while now, I have had sex with several leftist/liberal women. In the morning I will offer them a gluten free soy latte from my Trump campaign mug. That usually gets rid of them quickly. I'm then back to OKCupid or Tinder bamboozling the next.

I’ve heard the hardcore feminists are amazing in bed, I own my body etc, can you confirm?

Lol I watched the opposite. She'd date these losers all "he's gonna change!" I shit you not, I remember sitting that bitch down for an adult conversation at 8 years old, trying to talk her into leaving her loser pos boyfriend.

<bball1>
At least you tried.

My mother was very much a parasite on the men she dated and married. She'd use them for every last thing she could get out of them and then turn coat immediately after and play victim for them showing the slightest bit of self respect for themselves.

I'm guess your mother was looking for a man she could mother in a sense?

At least you tried.

My mother was very much a parasite on the men she dated and married. She'd use them for every last thing she could get out of them and then turn coat immediately after and play victim for them showing the slightest bit of self respect for themselves.

I'm guess your mother was looking for a man she could mother in a sense?
From what I gathered the rest of my childhood, her dad was an abusive douche. She had that classic low self esteem, only dated abusive assholes or drunken losers. Wanted to try to "fix" dudes, instead of just dating a guy that had his shit together. Funny thing is by the time I was in my late teens, she acted exactly like what she told me my grandfather was like. Without the tiniest shred of self awareness.

She's a miserable, controlling, paranoid cuntasauras rex now. Or at least the last time I talked to her. Doubt she'll ever change. A shame, I liked the person she used to be. Just a complete role reversal and it's always kind of freaked me out. I watched life just beat her into a different person.

Back