How far would you go to get laid?

Thinking back to your late teens / early 20s (if you're not already there) when you would do almost anything to get some ass. How far would you go?

Would you change the way you act? The way you dress? Change what type of music you listen to?

What would you do if you found out women were throwing themselves at guys who wore dresses?

d66f67aab80bc814c6d65e2277c010ab.jpg

What if you found out girls suddenly loved morbidly obese guys? Would you start eating 10 pizzas a day to gain weight?

morbid-obesity.jpg

How far would you go?

Not very far. At that age I didn't know just how fundamentally dishonest most women are, but I had some idea. I was never gonna put in too much effort, especially not big changes to wardrobe or anything.

Thing is, I've never had to go hunting, I've just fallen into relationships one after the other.
You don't have to change anything to get chicks, you just have to have a way to the bar and enough money to get them drunk.

From what I gathered the rest of my childhood, her dad was an abusive douche. She had that classic low self esteem, only dated abusive assholes or drunken losers. Wanted to try to "fix" dudes, instead of just dating a guy that had his shit together. Funny thing is by the time I was in my late teens, she acted exactly like what she told me my grandfather was like. Without the tiniest shred of self awareness.

She's a miserable, controlling, paranoid cuntasauras rex now. Or at least the last time I talked to her. Doubt she'll ever change. A shame, I liked the person she used to be. Just a complete role reversal and it's always kind of freaked me out. I watched life just beat her into a different person.

I think life has a way of beating us into exactly what we're trying to get away from. I'm sure she has not a clue about her behavior and would defend her actions as justified even if she did acknowledge them.

Only takes losing everything once or twice to turn even the most laid back person into a control freak.

Some of those dudes are autistic as fuck too
I knew a guy who converted to a Mormon for a chick and then got dumped, 6 months later he is a devil worshipping black metal fan trying to hit on all the metal chicks. Every time I saw him it was like
<36>

I joined the morman church to get laid in the singles ward. Immediately had some hot ass chicks asking me to come over to their house to play some "games." I'm like yeah baby frisky...then it turns out we REALLY did play monopoly....under the watchful eye of their parents.

So now I'm agnostic again.

No limits, as long it does not involve anything homo.

I used to drive 100KM just to have sex with a girl that lived in another city.

Back in the day, when chicks asked me what I did for a living, I would tell them I was a massage therapist. When I gave them a "free" massage later, they would always say, "Wow, you are good at this." Some would call this unethical, but I just call it smart thinking.

I'm not going to wear a dress or grow out a gut that fat though.
Damn straight. I'll tell you what, being able to give a good massage got me thru college lol...

TS exposed himself as being a morbidly obese, skirt wearer IMO.

Never did anything extreme to get a piece of ass but I've done some things I'm not proud of to "keep" a piece of ass.

Now I'm way more aware of the manipulative things that women do and as others have already posted, at a minimum I expect the woman I'm regular with to put some kind of effort into the relationship.

They really need to have a "how to deal with useless manipulative whores while looking for a stable partner" class in middle School or something. For kids like me that where never given any solid advice in dealing with people like that. The only thing I was told is wait until you're married. LMAO!

I have me a pretty good girl right now and the only issue I have is I'm always thinking about having to drag my cock back through the gauntlet of worthless ho's to find another decent chick if this one ever decides to leave me.

I've shared this story plenty of times before but I met a chick on Craigslist (this was like 8-9 years ago before dating apps were big) who wanted to go skydiving.

The weight limit was 250lbs and I was weighing around 275lbs so I lose 25lbs in 2 days to take some chick skydiving. And I'm very very scared of heights. I think the only reason I was able to jump was because I was a little delirious from being dehydrated.

When we landed I drank 6 Gatorades, banged her (she had massive D cups with nipple rings) and went to Chickie and Petes for a big Cheesesteak and Crab fries.

Virgin me would've changed a lot about myself to get some pussy. Now that I've actually got some, I wouldn't changr a thing personality-wise. Self-confidence is such a turn on to girls. I'm talking personality, as in likes, dislikes, the way you speak, your hobbies, etc.

TS exposed himself as being a morbidly obese, skirt wearer IMO.
You're just jealous that in this new age of "Nu-males" and limp-wristed, masculine men, I'm the new heartthrob sex symbol with my moobs and pretty tutu.

<Gordonhat>

Back in the day, when chicks asked me what I did for a living, I would tell them I was a massage therapist. When I gave them a "free" massage later, they would always say, "Wow, you are good at this." Some would call this unethical, but I just call it smart thinking.

I'm not going to wear a dress or grow out a gut that fat though.

I've done the massage thing with a chick at work. She said her back was sore so I told her I was a massage therapist in a previous job. I guess I did a good job.

saw a dude wearing a cargo skirt, army green, recently

Never really changed anything about myself. If women wanted to blow only fat men, I'd resort to jacking off and massage parlors. No big problem. I'd rather be in shape and not a fat slob

Back