How far would you go to get laid?

I have six kids. I'd go brush my teeth. That's it.

Same here, but sometimes u gotta treat yourself

What blows me away is that (in most countries) you can get wild with the most gorgeous women for $100, yet there are chumps paying $1500 for basically the same service, plus a few hours. Always strikes me as rich douches who just need everything pampered to them.

If girls loved morbidly obese dudes I’d turn into a fucking fat waterbed if I had to. Gimme dat pussy. And some cake while they’re at it.

I've shared this story plenty of times before but I met a chick on Craigslist (this was like 8-9 years ago before dating apps were big) who wanted to go skydiving.

The weight limit was 250lbs and I was weighing around 275lbs so I lose 25lbs in 2 days to take some chick skydiving. And I'm very very scared of heights. I think the only reason I was able to jump was because I was a little delirious from being dehydrated.

When we landed I drank 6 Gatorades, banged her (she had massive D cups with nipple rings) and went to Chickie and Petes for a big Cheesesteak and Crab fries.
Youre my hero.

IT isn't that hard. You just need to be smarter than everyone else playing the game.

Example. My buddies and I all go to a bar to hook up. I have two go to strategies right off. Lots of back up plans but anywho. Break contact. Get a touch in (meaningful, not a grope, and you have broken down 90% of the barriers that are blocking all the other guys) Anything. Pretend you can read palms. Grab her hand, trace her life line, make up a bullshit story, and you got a foot in. The other thing, and I imagine it is tough to do in this day and age, is to be 100% empathetic. The girls don't care who you are. They care if you know who they are. Bragging is the biggest fail there ever was in picking up women. It would be easier for most people to wear a dress or gain 50 lb's than actually listen to and care about what another person says. And that is the truth.

Bro do you know magic?

i put up with their bullshit,thats enough acting right there for me.

Back in the day, when chicks asked me what I did for a living, I would tell them I was a massage therapist. When I gave them a "free" massage later, they would always say, "Wow, you are good at this." Some would call this unethical, but I just call it smart thinking.

At least you didn't tell them you were a gynecologist.

I guess my gimmick has lost it's luster if I'm not getting tagged in a thread about guys resorting to desperate measures to get laid.

3binfgN.jpg

28OX7d3.png

ycqhKzZ.jpg

JYRhKwD.jpg

must be great being a sherdogger from the mid-west, and having your sister's bedroom right next to your own,...…. zero effort required.

Same lady or different ones? How does it feel to have six?
4 with one, 2 with 2 others. I love kids, but there is one I'm not in his life and it bothers me.

Far enough, I suppose.

The Engineer >>> The Mathematician & The Physicist with the woman at the bar.

I know a guy who, at 27 years old, flew to Florida to meet a 59 year old woman he met online to fuck her.

I've shared this story plenty of times before but I met a chick on Craigslist (this was like 8-9 years ago before dating apps were big) who wanted to go skydiving.

The weight limit was 250lbs and I was weighing around 275lbs so I lose 25lbs in 2 days to take some chick skydiving. And I'm very very scared of heights. I think the only reason I was able to jump was because I was a little delirious from being dehydrated.

When we landed I drank 6 Gatorades, banged her (she had massive D cups with nipple rings) and went to Chickie and Petes for a big Cheesesteak and Crab fries.

How the hell did you lose 25lbs in 2 days?

i even pretended to like this shit to get some head.

i mean,thas fucking low by any standards.

From my couch to the bedroom, closet if the kids are up, sometimes I dont even leave the couch.

Back