How good do you think Alex Oliveria is?

Olivera is less well rounded than Cerrone but equally as skilled. Much more dangerous on the feet.

Cowboy is roughly equal to Cowboy.

Oliveira took that fight on very short notice and has improved his grappling a lot since then. Considering Cerrone has faded since then but Oliveira has improved I'd say Oliveira wins the rematch

I really doubt it. Did you not watch the first round against LaFlare?

Because he lost to Masvidal, he is "faded" and he would lose to Oliveira?

<LikeReally5>

Come on man. They weren't even in the same league in that fight and it was clear. Masvidal would slap Oliveira around too IMO.

He's faded because his chin is deteriorating, he's on the wrong side of 30, and he lives a hard lifestyle.

If you can't see that, that's on you -- I made a pretty penny betting on Masdival beating a faded Cowboy

I really doubt it. Did you not watch the first round against LaFlare?

The first round where a good grappler couldn't do shit against Oliveira besides lay on him?

Yes, tell me more about how that proves a weaker grappler would do better against Oliveira there.

So far he keeps on beating pretty good guys and looking good, I didnt like how he acted in the will brooks fight and have wanted him to lose since but I have to admit, the guys is a very good fighter, think he can make a run?

Top 10 if he can remain consistent. I view him alot like Barboza. He's hitting a momentum stride that he can hopefully maintain but he's had consistency issues in the past. Great size, reaction timing. Ground game could use some work but eh

He's a freak athlete with good instincts and a great feel for striking, not to mention his scrambling and GnP
very legit fighter, and he has some craft to his standup game as well. He also hits like a truck.

If he gets some real defense

Keeps winning despite my wishes.

Guy is good for sure, a lot better than I first thought.

He's a helluva fighter. Very dynamic, but he is so weird and gives off a creepy vibe, to me anyway.
Can you elaborate on this vibe he gives off? Or offer a time/example?

Not very, he is pretty predictable if you're not a terrible striker like LaFlare.

Can you elaborate on this vibe he gives off? Or offer a time/example?
Did you watch his last fight? Inbetween rounds when the guy pours water on his crotch he smiles at the camera and says did something with his face. After a win he shakes his ass in the cage wearing spandex. Shit is cringey.

Did you watch his last fight? Inbetween rounds when the guy pours water on his crotch he smiles at the camera and says did something with his face. After a win he shakes his ass in the cage wearing spandex. Shit is cringey.
Yeah that was weird, but I just wanted to know what you meant by 'creepy', since that could mean a few different things.

Thanks for explaining.

He's faded because his chin is deteriorating, he's on the wrong side of 30, and he lives a hard lifestyle.

If you can't see that, that's on you -- I made a pretty penny betting on Masdival beating a faded Cowboy

I bet on masvidal too. The odds were off and he was being underrated. Cerrone isn't faded, he just struggles with good boxers.

From the way you're talking you probably bet brown, story, and cote over him too.

Cerrone is far better than Oliveira everywhere.

There has to be a gif of that kickin' around somewhere. I thought that was freakin' hilarious.

I bet on masvidal too. The odds were off and he was being underrated. Cerrone isn't faded, he just struggles with good boxers.

From the way you're talking you probably bet brown, story, and cote over him too.

Cerrone is far better than Oliveira everywhere.

Naw man, Cerrone is definitely a bit faded. Im not saying he's chinny cause hes not, but he moves slower and takes shots he didnt use to. Do you think Mayweather is still in his prime? You don't need to see someone turn into Ali circa 1982 to know when they're on the downside of their career.

But anyway Oliveira was handling him standing last time around and has only gotten better, the question is has his ground game evolved enough to survive long enough to survive against Cerrone? I think it has.

Naw man, Cerrone is definitely a bit faded. Im not saying he's chinny cause hes not, but he moves slower and takes shots he didnt use to. Do you think Mayweather is still in his prime? You don't need to see someone turn into Ali circa 1982 to know when they're on the downside of their career.

But anyway Oliveira was handling him standing last time around and has only gotten better, the question is has his ground game evolved enough to survive long enough to survive against Cerrone? I think it has.
People are deff forgeeting oliveria was handing it cerrone standing

He already got exposed on the ground a few times.

I think he's dangerous and good prelim fodder but any serious competition should handily defeat him with the obvious gameplan.

He's good both at striking and grappling, but i don't think he is a champion calibre imo

Another easy win for Tyron

Come in this thread for pics of wmma fighter to see if she's hot turns out alex oliveria is male - imagine my disappointment

Back